Kenai PeninsulaHoliday Rentals (26)
- Anchor Point
- Halibut Cove
- Cooper Landing
- Diamond Ridge
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inKenai Peninsula
Plan yourKenai Peninsulaholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourKenai Peninsulaholiday, fromKenai Peninsulabeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesKenai Peninsularentals
Save up to 20% over otherKenai Peninsulaholiday rentals website. BookKenai Peninsulaholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactKenai Peninsulavillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Kenai Peninsulaholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Famous beaches: Cottonwood Beach, Kalifornsky Beach, Salamatof Beach, Shingle Beach.
- Famous Islands: Aleutika Island, Ariadne Island, Augustine Island, Beehive Island, Chatham Island.
- Famous Lakes: Afonasi Lake, Akula Lake, Anertz Lake, Angler Lake, Antler Lake.
- Famous Parks: Alaska Maritime National Wildlife Refuge, Caines Head State Recreation Area, Kenai Fjords National Park, Kinai National Moose Range, Lower Summit Lake Recreation Area.
- Soldotna third-largest incorporated community.
- Its two largest cities are Kenai and Homer.
- Bear Lake, near Seward on the Kenai Peninsula, has been the site of salmon enhancement activities since 1962.
- Kenai Peninsula Borough is a borough of the U.S. state of Alaska.
- The borough seat is Soldotna.
- The borough includes the Kenai Peninsula and adjacent areas of the mainland of Alaska.
- Area: 16,013 sq mi (41,473 km²)
- The Kenai is not behind safety glass, or a deck rail. Your face feels the cold wind on the train and your heart pounds with the strike of a monster fish.
- The Kenai is well known for the extensive camping opportunities available along its road system.
- For those who enjoy hiking and wilderness treks, The Kenai hosts over 400 miles of improved trails through pristine natural surroundings.
- If golf is your game you can’t miss The Kenai, where the natural beauty defies deion.
- May to September is the best time to go to visit Kenai.
- Arness Lake Airport
- Bear Cove Farm Airport
- Beluga Airport
- Butler Aviation Airport
- Dan France Airport
- Drift River Airport
- English Bay Airport
- Glacierview Strip Airport
- Summer Music Festival
- Summer String Festival
- International Mini Folk Festival