Jefferson Holiday Rentals ( 31 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Jefferson
Plan your Jefferson holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Jefferson holiday, from Jefferson beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Jefferson rentals
Save up to 20% over other Jefferson holiday rentals website. Book Jefferson holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Jefferson villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Jefferson holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Florida National Scenic Trail.
- St. Mark\'s Wildlife Refugue.
- Equestrian: Cavallo Farms.
- Lloyd Historic District.
- Jefferson County was created in 1827.
- It was named for Thomas Jefferson, third President of the United States of America.
- The Jefferson County court house closes at twelve noon on Thursdays to celebrate a past tradition; hanging of convicts.
- Also known as the Keystone County.
- Jefferson County is horse country in North Florida.
- Its county seat is Monticello.
- Jefferson County is part of the Tallahassee, Florida, Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- The county has a total area of 637 square miles.
- Jefferson County borders both the state of Georgia and the Gulf of Mexico.
- Jefferson County favors Democratic Party.
- Hiking: Florida National Scenic Trail.
- Biking: Capital City Cyclists.
- Boating/Paddling: Econfina River Resort.
- Birding: Apalachee Audubon.
- Hunting/Fishing: Beau Turner Youth Conservation Center.
- Parks: Boots Thomas Veterens Memorial.
- Racing: ClubMonticello Karting.
- Golfing: Jefferson County Country Club.
- Anytime as it enjoys a moderate temperature.
- Finlayson Farm Airport, Foxfire Plantation Airport, Hidden Acres Airpark, Jefferson Landings Airport.
- Florida State Road 8, State Road 20, State Road 55, State Road 57, State Road 59.
- Jefferson Arts Gallery.
- Watermelon Festival - 3rd Saturday in June.
- Jazz and Blues Festival - October.
- Bluegrass Festival - April.
- Monticello Opera House.