Ibiza Holiday Rentals ( 5 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Ibiza
Plan your Ibiza holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Ibiza holiday, from Ibiza beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Ibiza rentals
Save up to 20% over other Ibiza holiday rentals website. Book Ibiza holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Ibiza villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Ibiza holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- The island is well-known for its summer club parties which attract large numbers of tourists.
- Ibiza Music made the Island of Ibiza most famous.
- Sant Antoni, Santa Eulalia, the best beaches, the most beautiful landscapes.
- It is the third largest of the Balearic Islands, an autonomous community of Spain.
- During the Second Punic War, the island was assaulted by the two Scipio brothers in 209 BC
- Ibiza, one of the Balearic Islands of Spain, is where young Europeans come to cut loose.
- Ibiza is an island in the Mediterranean Sea 79 km off the coast of the city of Valencia in Iberian Peninsula, Spain.
- Area: 220.47 sq mi (571.04 sq km)
- The climate of Ibiza is Mediterranean and has milder winters but slightly cooler summers
- Ibiza has become one of the most popular resorts in Spain to live.
- The highlight is the nightlife and Ibiza simply shines.
- Watersports are understandably hugely popular here, and you can easily rent equipment all over the island.
How to reach
- You can travel to Ibiza either by plane or by ship.
- Ibiza is served by Ibiza Airport.
- There also exists a genre of dance music named after Ibiza dubbed Balearic Beat.
- One of the best parties of the island is Pacha\'s \'Flower Power\' party.
- Ibiza Music is recognizable by powerful grooves mixed with Spanish influences.
- Privilege - Known as the world\'s biggest club, it boast a huge interior with pool, gardens and many \"back rooms\".
- The biggest Markets are on Wednesday in Es Caná and on Saturday in San Carlos.