GujaratHoliday Rentals (0)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inGujarat
Plan yourGujaratholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourGujaratholiday, fromGujaratbeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesGujaratrentals
Save up to 20% over otherGujaratholiday rentals website. BookGujaratholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactGujaratvillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Gujaratholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- It is home to major ports in India\'s ancient and modern history.
- Gujarat is famous for its furnishings.
- The traditional dance forms of Gujarat are famous world wide.
- Gujarat is famous for its spirit of festivity.
- Patola silk sarees of Gujarat is famous all over India.
- It is also famous for its gold purity.
- Gujarat is the westernmost state in India.
- It is home to the Gujarati speaking people of India.
- It is home to major ports in India\'s ancient and modern history, leading it to become one of the main trade and commerce center of India.
- Gujarat is bounded by the Arabian Sea in the west, Pakistan and Rajasthan in the north and north-east respectively, Madhya Pradesh in the south-east and Maharashtra in the south.
- It has an area of approximately 196,000 sq km.
- Major towns are Rajkot, Junagadh, Bhavnagar and Jamnagar.
- The state encompasses major sites of the indus valley civilization such as lothal and dholavira.
- Most of the rainfall occurs in this season, and the rain can cause severe floods.
- Gujarat is the main producer of tobacco, cotton, and groundnuts in india.
- Chorwad Beach - Chorwad beach of gujarat is another splendid beach situated on the west coast of india.
- Tithal Beach 5 km from valsad.
- It is only beach of the world which has only temple which is on the shore of beach.
- Gujarat has ten airports, the most of any Indian state as per the list of airports in India.
- All are domestic airports except Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport in Ahmedabad, which also offers international flights.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (Ahmedabad)- Many domestic as well as international flights operate from here.
- One of the most popular public transports in Gujarat is the City Bus. The only problem that can surface with the city buses is that the bus numbers and the route information is given in Gujarati.
- Auto rickshaw is an important and frequently used mode of transport in Gujarat. Government is promoting CNG Auto rickshaw to reduce pollution.
- Avoid the summers because summer are extremely hot and dry with daytime temperatures around 41 °C (106 °F) and at night no lower than 29 °C (84 °F).
- Dandiya Raas is a very energetic, colorful and playful dance originating in the state of Gujarat.
- Garba is a very graceful form of dance mainly performed by females in a circular formation, it is in reverences of goddess Ambaji.
- Raas is a very playful dance providing opportunity for acting and exchanging messages through eye contact.