Geneva Holiday Rentals (7)
Geneva Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Geneva holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Geneva holiday, from Geneva beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Geneva rentals
Save up to 20% over other Geneva holiday rentals website. Book Geneva holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Geneva villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Geneva holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Famous Populated Places: Vaughanville, Vanlandingham Mill, Thurston, Somerset, Oak Grove, Morrisville (historical), Marl, Lytle, Kellys Crossroads, Highfalls, Eunola, Costilla (historical).
- Famous Lake: Hartford Lake, Lake Geneva, Lake Victoria.
- Famous Park: Hugh Owen Stadium.
- Geneva County is a prohibition or dry county.
- Geneva County was established on December 26, 1868.
- The county was named after its county seat, which in turn was named after Geneva.
- Geneva County is part of the Dothan, Alabama, Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Geneva County is a county of the U.S. state of Alabama.
- Its county seat is Geneva.
- Area: 579 sq miles (1,500 km²).
- The Pace Hotel was at the heart of the city.
- Fishing: Bass fishing good year-round.
- Clean public restrooms and concessions are available, including a wide variety of fishing tackle, live and artificial baits, and other fishing supplies, as well as drinks and refreshments.
- January throuogh April.
- Spring through Summer.
- Major Highways
- State Route 27.
- State Route 52.
- State Route 54.
- State Route 85.
- State Route 87.
- Geneva Municipal Airport.
- Logan Field Municipal Airport .
- Wiregrass Hospital Airport.
- The lumber industry has always thrived in this area as well.
- The county has a quality of lifestyle and diversified culture.