Garfield Holiday Rentals ( 1 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Garfield
Plan your Garfield holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Garfield holiday, from Garfield beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Garfield rentals
Save up to 20% over other Garfield holiday rentals website. Book Garfield holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Garfield villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Garfield holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- This county is famous for many National and State Parks namely Bryce Canyon National Park, Capitol Reef National Park, Kodachrome Basin State Park, Petrified Forest State Park.
- Lake Powell, Anasazi Indian Village State Park.
- It is founded in 1882 and named for James A. Garfield.
- Garfield County is a county located in the U.S. state of Utah.
- Its county seat and largest city is Panguitch.
- The county has a total area of 5,208 square miles (13,489 km²).
- The Colorado River, passing through a deep gorge, forms the eastern boundary.
- A large portion of Capitol Reef National Park lies in the east-central part of the county.
- Bryce Canyon Country aka Garfield County is the most scenically diverse place in the world.
- This place is great for hiking, mountain biking, fishing, horseback riding, back-country exploring, ATV Trails, ATV Riding, scenic aerial tours, immaculate star gazing.
- Airport information: Bryce Canyon Airport.
- Road access: Hell\'s Backbone Road.
- Major Highways: Utah State Route 12, Utah State Route 95, Utah State Route 276, U.S. Route 89 in Utah.
- Partly desert and partly forest, Garfield County can be very frigid in the winter and cold throughout spring, but the summers are never too intense.
- Festivals: Annual Bryce Canyon Winter Festival.
- Mar. 28: Garfield County Greatest Horseman Competition.