Galicia Holiday Rentals ( 4 )
Porto do Son
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Galicia
Plan your Galicia holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Galicia holiday, from Galicia beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Galicia rentals
Save up to 20% over other Galicia holiday rentals website. Book Galicia holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Galicia villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Galicia holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Galicia produces a number of high-quality wines, including Albariño, Ribeiro, Ribeira Sacra and Valdeorras.
- Lugo is surrounded by Roman walls which are perfectly preserved, and has a beautiful Romanesque cathedral.
- Vigo - Galicia\'s most populated city, with the most important port. The historic quarter is very charming and well preserved.
- Galicia itself offers an outstanding monumental center.
- Fishing, cattle and hog raising, and food processing are the main industries.
- Galicia is one of the first kingdoms of Europe.
- Galicia is known in Spain as the \"land of the 1000 rivers\".
- The name Galicia comes from the Latin name Gallaecia.
- Galicia or Galiza is a historical autonomous community in northwest Spain.
- Capital: Santiago de Compostela.
- The weather is dominated by the proximity of Galicia to the Atlantic.
- The capital of Galicia and final destination of the famous pilgimage way is certainly among Spain\'s most beautiful cities.
- Pontevedra - This province is said to be one of the most beautiful of Spain, thanks to the marvelous landscapes of Rías Baixas.
- Best time to visit Galicia is in the summer.
- International Airports: La Coruna (LCG) , Santiago (SCQ) ,Vigo (VGO) , Asturias (OVD), Porto (OPO) ,Valladolid (VLL)
- Domestic Airports: Leon (LELN) , Salamanca (SLM)
- Galician cuisine often uses fish and shellfish.
- Football is the most popular sport in Galicia.
- Other popular sports in Galicia include futsal.