FremontHoliday Rentals (1)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inFremont
Plan yourFremontholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourFremontholiday, fromFremontbeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesFremontrentals
Save up to 20% over otherFremontholiday rentals website. BookFremontholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactFremontvillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Fremontholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Famous River: Arkansas River.
- Canon City Roof is very famous in Fremont county.
- Famous Scenic Byways: Gold Belt Tour National Scenic and Historic Byway.
- The county is named for explorer and presidential candidate John C. Fremont.
- Fremont County is the thirteenth most populous of the 64 counties of the State of Colorado of the United States.
The Cañon City Micropolitan Statistical Area comprises Fremont County.
- The county seat is Canon City.
- Total Area: 1,534 sq mi (3,973 km²).
- Fremont County has an advantage in enjoying the Rocky Mountain views while working.
- There are scenic spots to picnic and camp, and a large sitting area to enjoy the Arkansas River\'s beauty.
- Summer and fall are best season to visit fremont
- Fremont County Airport is one of the fastest growing airports in Colorado.
- Tezak Airport: a Airport in Fremont County.
- Braun Airport, Browns Fort Heliport.
- Lake Creek Soaringport Gliderport.
- Canon City Music and Blossom Festival.
- 21% of Fremont County residents report German ancestry, and 13% report Irish.
- “Belvedere Blues Festival\".