Franklin Holiday Rentals (2)
Franklin Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Franklin holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Franklin holiday, from Franklin beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Franklin rentals
Save up to 20% over other Franklin holiday rentals website. Book Franklin holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Franklin villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Franklin holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Annual Apalachicola Antique and Classic Boat Show.
- Historic sites: Fort Gadsden.
- Camp Gordon Johnston WWII Museum.
- Apalachicola National Forest.
- St. Vincent National Wildlife Refuge.
- Franklin County was created in 1832.
- It was named for Benjamin Franklin, famous scientist,printer, and author.
- Franklin County harvests 90% of the oysters sold in Florida and 10% of the oysters sold nationwide.
- Eighty-seven percent of Franklin County’s 545 square miles is in national preserves, state forests and protected lands.
- Franklin County is a coastal county located in the panhandle of the U.S. state of Florida.
- Its county seat is Apalachicola, Florida.
- the county has a total area of 1,037 square miles.
- The extreme eastern tip of the county is bordered by the Ochlockonee River.
- Crooked River Lighthouse highlight the area’s importance in regional history.
- the hamlet of Carrabelle combines an authentic working waterfront with full-service marinas for fabulous fishing and recreational boating.
- Between Ocholocknee Bay and the Gulf, the secluded peninsula of Alligator Point is home to Bald Point State Park.
- Every season offers a host of recreational and cultural opportunities.
- Panama City-Bay County International Airport (PFN).
- Tallahassee Regional Airport (TLH).
- Apalachicola Municipal Airport (AAF).
- St. George Plantation Owners Airport.
- US Highway 98.
- Beachgoers should always be careful about jellyfish, Stingrays, Sea Turtles, Riptides.
- Apalachicola Art Walk & Wine Festival.
- Florida Seafood Festival.
- Gulf Coast Regional Chili Cookoff.