England Holiday Rentals (630)
- East Midlands
- North East
- North West
- South East
- South West
- West Midlands
- Yorkshire and the Humber
England Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your England holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your England holiday, from England beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees England rentals
Save up to 20% over other England holiday rentals website. Book England holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact England villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties England holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- England is famous for paddington bear, lager, amazing fashion, marmite and the weather.
- England is a land of ancient cities
- Royal palaces
- Massive cathedrals
- Legendary sites
- England is a country that is part of the United Kingdom.
- It shares land borders with Scotland to the north and Wales to the west, the Irish Sea is to the north west, the Celtic Sea to the south west, the North Sea to the east.
- The mainland of England consists of the central and southern part of the island of Great Britain in the North Atlantic.
- England also includes over 100 smaller islands
- Total area is 130,395 km2 or 50,346 sq mi.
- Park, landmark, museum, national park and many more activities in England are the main reasons for visit.
- Music festivals, watching the latest West End theatre or visiting flower shows in the English countryside - it\'s all here.
- From secret beaches to Victorian resorts, England\'s seaside has the lot.
- Spring - Lasts from March to May
- Summer- Lasts from June to August
- Autumn - Lasts from September to November
- Winter - Lasts from December to February
- The British rail network is largely based on services originating from one of London\'s rail termini operating in all directions.
- Regional train services are also operated by these, and other, train companies, and focus on the major cities, several of which have developed commuter and urban rail networks.
- Most well known is the London Underground (commonly known as the Tube), the oldest and longest rapid transit system in the world.
- Tram systems were popular in England with the rise of the motor bus and later the car they began to be widely dismantled.
- England contains a vast majority of the UK\'s motorways.
- Try to dine in the clean restaurants or hotels.
- Ensure that the food is properly cooked and clean.
- you should take some preventive measures regarding your health.
- Taking the bottled mineral water with seal intact is the best recommendation.
- Visual arts
- Literature ,Poetry & Philosophy
- Performing Arts