Emilia RomagnaHoliday Rentals (7)
- Villa Minozzo
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inEmilia Romagna
Plan yourEmilia Romagnaholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourEmilia Romagnaholiday, fromEmilia Romagnabeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesEmilia Romagnarentals
Save up to 20% over otherEmilia Romagnaholiday rentals website. BookEmilia Romagnaholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactEmilia Romagnavillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Emilia Romagnaholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- The pasta, sauces, cheeses and pork products of Emilia Romagna are world famous and still made in the traditional fashion.
- The wines of Emilia Romagna are also very popular throughout Italy much like its food.
- Emilia Romagna today is considered as one of the richest and most developed regions in Europe and has the third highest by GDP per capita in Italy.
- Bologna, the region\'s capital, has one of Italy\'s highest quality of life.
- The name Emilia-Romagna has roots in the Ancient Rome legacy in these lands.
- Emilia-Romagna is an administrative region of Northern Italy comprising the two historic regions of Emilia and Romagna.
- The capital is Bologna.
- It has an area of 20,124 km².
- Emilia-Romagna is centred around the ancient city of Bologna.
- This is a fascinating town, and is either dubbed \'Bologna La Grassa\' (Bologna the Fat) because of its excellent food, or as \'Red Bologna\' as the traditional centre of the political left in Italy.
- Forlì Airport
- Bologna Airport
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport
- Emilia-Romagna is also a major cultural and touristic centre.
- Stuffed pasta includes the Tortellini of Emilia and the Cappelletti of Romagna, served with the famous Bolognese Ragu.
- The sparkling red Lambrusco Salamino di Santa Croce is fruity, full-bodied and delicious, barley resembling the inferior mass produced version available in the US.
- Famous festivals of Emilia-Ramagna are: Ravenna - Carnivale in February, Ferarra - Palio di San Giorgio in May, Soragna - Nose Festival in September.