Daman and DiuHoliday Rentals (0)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inDaman and Diu
Plan yourDaman and Diuholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourDaman and Diuholiday, fromDaman and Diubeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesDaman and Diurentals
Save up to 20% over otherDaman and Diuholiday rentals website. BookDaman and Diuholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactDaman and Diuvillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Daman and Diuholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Jampore Beach, Satya Sagar Udyan, Portuguese Monuments are famous places.
- Specially famous for Portuguese Monuments.
- Gentle winds, soft sands, inviting waters, majestic forts in imposing splendour.
- Daman and Diu together constitute the second smallest union territory of India.
- It was only when Goa became a full fledged state, that the territory was separated from Goa to form an independent union territory.
- Daman lies on the Gujarat coast while Diu is an islet in the southern fringe of Kathiawar peninsula.
- Daman has a mild and humid climate while the climate of Diu is sultry.
- Daman is situated on the Western coast of India.
- Diu to the north and Goa to the south.
- Within the 72 sq km area there is everything a tourist looks for.
- The easygoing land of Daman is adorned with sun-kissed beaches.
- Shores of childlike waves running to wash your feet is indeed impressive.
- The bright lights of the restaurants, bars and fancy hotels that promise a rocking evening.
- You can also participate in water-sport competitions organised by the West Zone Cultural Centre.
How to reach
- The best time to visit Daman and Diu is between October and May.
- By Air:- The nearest international and domestic airport Mumbai is only 193kms away.
- By Rail:- Vapi, the nearest Railhead is only 12kms away.
- By Road:- NH No. 8 connects Daman by motorable road with Ahmedabad 367 Km.
- The important tourist places in Daman are the Devka Beach, Jampore Beach, Kachigam Tank, Satya Sagar Udyan and Kadaiya Lake Garden.
- Jallender Beach, Nagao Beach and Children\'s Park at Ghoghla are some of the tourist centers in Diu.
- Daman has an airport operating flights mostly to Baroda and Mumbai.
- Vapi Railway Station is about 10 km from Daman, on the Mumbai and Surat line.
- Cholera, dengue fever, dysentery, hepatitis, malaria, meningitis (trekking areas only) and typhoid.Travellers with respiratory ailments may wish to take precautionary measures.
- Though sticking to a vegetarian diet is recommended, eating only thoroughly cooked meat is advisable.
- Avoid:- Pork Products, Fried food from vendors, Dishes using excessive oil.
- Daman and Diu has a rich multi faceted cultural heritage.
- Dance and Music are a part and parcel of their life.
- The territory of Daman and Diu has a high degree of urbanization.
- The Gangaji Fair:They take bath in the tank.