DallasHoliday Rentals (4)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inDallas
Plan yourDallasholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourDallasholiday, fromDallasbeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesDallasrentals
Save up to 20% over otherDallasholiday rentals website. BookDallasholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactDallasvillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Dallasholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Famous Island: Gardiner Island.
- Famous Park: Bloch Park, LaFayette Park, Paul M Grist State Park, Selma State Park, Valley Creek Park.
- Famous Lake: Hawthorne Lake, Pardue Lake.
- Dallas County was created by the Alabama territorial legislature on February 9, 1818, from Montgomery County.
- Its name is in honor of United States Secretary of the Treasury Alexander J. Dallas.
- It is traversed by the Alabama River.
- Dallas County is a county of the U.S. state of Alabama.
- Its county seat is Selma.
- Dallas County is located in the Black Belt region of the west-central portion of the state.
- Area: 993 sq miles (2,572 km²).
- The Slavery and Civil War Museum.
- Ice skate, play hockey and have some winter fun in the Dallas AL County area!
- Valley Grande Golf Course, located in Valley Grande, Dallas County Alabama, is a rare mix of championship golf and affordability.
- April, May, and June.
- Airports: Boy\'s Ranch Airport, Selfield Airport, Skyharbor Airport.
- Major Highways: U.S. Highway 80, State Route 5, State Route 14, State Route 22, State Route 41, State Route 89.
- Black Belts Arts And Cultural Center group concentrates on preserving their African heritage through music, dance and crafts.
- Dallas County offers many cultural opportunities, for both the artist and the arts lover.