Dallas Holiday Rentals ( 4 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Dallas
Plan your Dallas holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Dallas holiday, from Dallas beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Dallas rentals
Save up to 20% over other Dallas holiday rentals website. Book Dallas holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Dallas villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Dallas holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Famous Island: Gardiner Island.
- Famous Park: Bloch Park, LaFayette Park, Paul M Grist State Park, Selma State Park, Valley Creek Park.
- Famous Lake: Hawthorne Lake, Pardue Lake.
- Dallas County was created by the Alabama territorial legislature on February 9, 1818, from Montgomery County.
- Its name is in honor of United States Secretary of the Treasury Alexander J. Dallas.
- It is traversed by the Alabama River.
- Dallas County is a county of the U.S. state of Alabama.
- Its county seat is Selma.
- Dallas County is located in the Black Belt region of the west-central portion of the state.
- Area: 993 sq miles (2,572 km²).
- The Slavery and Civil War Museum.
- Ice skate, play hockey and have some winter fun in the Dallas AL County area!
- Valley Grande Golf Course, located in Valley Grande, Dallas County Alabama, is a rare mix of championship golf and affordability.
- April, May, and June.
- Airports: Boy\'s Ranch Airport, Selfield Airport, Skyharbor Airport.
- Major Highways: U.S. Highway 80, State Route 5, State Route 14, State Route 22, State Route 41, State Route 89.
- Black Belts Arts And Cultural Center group concentrates on preserving their African heritage through music, dance and crafts.
- Dallas County offers many cultural opportunities, for both the artist and the arts lover.