ColumbiaHoliday Rentals (1)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inColumbia
Plan yourColumbiaholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourColumbiaholiday, fromColumbiabeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesColumbiarentals
Save up to 20% over otherColumbiaholiday rentals website. BookColumbiaholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactColumbiavillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Columbiaholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Alligator Lake Recreation Area.
- Falling Creek Falls.
- Five Points Park.
- Bethlehem Park.
- Columbia County was created in 1832.
- Columbia is a poetic name for America and the feminine personification of the United States of America.
- Columbia was formed from AlachuaCounty. The County was named for Christopher Columbus, the famous explorer.
- Columbia County is in North Central Florida.
- Its county seat is Lake City, Florida.
- The county has a total area of 801 square miles.
- Lake City-Columbia County Historical Museum.
- A large portion of the Osceola National Forest is located in Columbia County, named after the famous Seminole Indian Chief..
- Olustee Battle Festival.
- Alligator fest.
- Summer is considered to be the best season.
- To avoid the crowds one must visit during September and October.
- Lake City Municipal Airport (Florida).
- State highways in Florida; Florida State Road 2, Florida State Road 8, Florida State Road 10, Florida State Road 20, Florida State Road 25, Florida State Road 93.
- Proper precautions from mosquitoes.
- Hog Wild and Pig Crazy Barbecue Cook-off for BBQ, Pork