Columbia Holiday Rentals ( 1 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Columbia
Plan your Columbia holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Columbia holiday, from Columbia beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Columbia rentals
Save up to 20% over other Columbia holiday rentals website. Book Columbia holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Columbia villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Columbia holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Alligator Lake Recreation Area.
- Falling Creek Falls.
- Five Points Park.
- Bethlehem Park.
- Columbia County was created in 1832.
- Columbia is a poetic name for America and the feminine personification of the United States of America.
- Columbia was formed from AlachuaCounty. The County was named for Christopher Columbus, the famous explorer.
- Columbia County is in North Central Florida.
- Its county seat is Lake City, Florida.
- The county has a total area of 801 square miles.
- Lake City-Columbia County Historical Museum.
- A large portion of the Osceola National Forest is located in Columbia County, named after the famous Seminole Indian Chief..
- Olustee Battle Festival.
- Alligator fest.
- Summer is considered to be the best season.
- To avoid the crowds one must visit during September and October.
- Lake City Municipal Airport (Florida).
- State highways in Florida; Florida State Road 2, Florida State Road 8, Florida State Road 10, Florida State Road 20, Florida State Road 25, Florida State Road 93.
- Proper precautions from mosquitoes.
- Hog Wild and Pig Crazy Barbecue Cook-off for BBQ, Pork