ColimaHoliday Rentals (4)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inColima
Plan yourColimaholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourColimaholiday, fromColimabeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesColimarentals
Save up to 20% over otherColimaholiday rentals website. BookColimaholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactColimavillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Colimaholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Colima\'s landscape consists of mountains, hills, valleys, plains, and deep ravines.
- Tecoman, a city near the Pacific coast, is known as the World’s Lemon Capital.
- One of the more popular beaches is Cuyutlán, famous for its Green Wave.
- Colima is a state in western Mexico.
- Colima is a small state, sharing a border with the Mexican states of Jalisco to the north and east, and Michoacán to the south.
- To the west Colima borders the Pacific Ocean.
- The Armería River, the largest of all, originates in Jalisco and crosses the central part of the state.
- Total area: 5,455 square kilometers (2,106.2 sq mi).
- Its capital city is Colima.
- It is one of the smallest states in Mexico.
- The Cuyutlan Lagoon is a large saltwater lagoon on the Pacific coast.
- Manzanillo draws fishermen from around the world in pursuit of the area’s abundant sailfish.
- Favorite seafood dish is callo de hacha.
- Summer is the best time to visit, with comfortable temperatures.
- There are 1,960 kilometers (1,225 miles) of highway connecting the state\'s ten cities.
- The Playa del Oro International Airport serves Manzanillo and the Miguel de la Madrid Airport is near the capital, Colima.
- Manzanillo on the Pacific Ocean is Mexico\'s main deep-sea port.
- Manzanillo provides Mexico with shipping routes to the nations of Asia.
- There is no passenger train service in Colima.
- The Miguel de la Madrid Airport is near the capital city, Colima, in the municipality of Cuauhtemoc.
- Food is one of the most important parts of culture in Colima.
- A special dish of Colima is “Ceviche Colimeno”, which is raw fish in lemon juice.
- Art and music also flourish in Colima.
- Colima also has a world famous muralist Jorge Carrillo.
- Sportfishing is popular: every February Manzanillo hosts the International Sailfish Tournament.