Colima Holiday Rentals (4)
Colima Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Colima holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Colima holiday, from Colima beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Colima rentals
Save up to 20% over other Colima holiday rentals website. Book Colima holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Colima villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Colima holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Colima\'s landscape consists of mountains, hills, valleys, plains, and deep ravines.
- Tecoman, a city near the Pacific coast, is known as the World’s Lemon Capital.
- One of the more popular beaches is Cuyutlán, famous for its Green Wave.
- Colima is a state in western Mexico.
- Colima is a small state, sharing a border with the Mexican states of Jalisco to the north and east, and Michoacán to the south.
- To the west Colima borders the Pacific Ocean.
- The Armería River, the largest of all, originates in Jalisco and crosses the central part of the state.
- Total area: 5,455 square kilometers (2,106.2 sq mi).
- Its capital city is Colima.
- It is one of the smallest states in Mexico.
- The Cuyutlan Lagoon is a large saltwater lagoon on the Pacific coast.
- Manzanillo draws fishermen from around the world in pursuit of the area’s abundant sailfish.
- Favorite seafood dish is callo de hacha.
- Summer is the best time to visit, with comfortable temperatures.
- There are 1,960 kilometers (1,225 miles) of highway connecting the state\'s ten cities.
- The Playa del Oro International Airport serves Manzanillo and the Miguel de la Madrid Airport is near the capital, Colima.
- Manzanillo on the Pacific Ocean is Mexico\'s main deep-sea port.
- Manzanillo provides Mexico with shipping routes to the nations of Asia.
- There is no passenger train service in Colima.
- The Miguel de la Madrid Airport is near the capital city, Colima, in the municipality of Cuauhtemoc.
- Food is one of the most important parts of culture in Colima.
- A special dish of Colima is “Ceviche Colimeno”, which is raw fish in lemon juice.
- Art and music also flourish in Colima.
- Colima also has a world famous muralist Jorge Carrillo.
- Sportfishing is popular: every February Manzanillo hosts the International Sailfish Tournament.