Cleveland Holiday Rentals ( 0 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Cleveland
Plan your Cleveland holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Cleveland holiday, from Cleveland beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Cleveland rentals
Save up to 20% over other Cleveland holiday rentals website. Book Cleveland holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Cleveland villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Cleveland holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- There are two main art museums in Cleveland.
- The Cleveland Museum of Art.
- Cleveland is an area in the north east of England.
- Cleveland, a part of the North Riding of Yorkshire, was located entirely to the south of the River Tees and its largest town was Guisborough.
- It excluded the southernmost parts of traditional Cleveland, including much of the Cleveland Hills.
- The four districts of the County of Cleveland were Hartlepool, Langbaurgh-on-Tees, Stockton-on-Tees, and Middlesbrough.
- Its name means literally \"cliff-land\", referring to its hilly southern areas, which rise to nearly 1,500 ft (460 m).
- Total Area is 144,085 Acres(583.09 km2).
- The Tees estuary is highly industrialised and urbanised.
- Cleveland downtown includes most of the more Cleveland\'s interesting districts and travel points of interest.
- Summer is the most popular season to visit Cleveland
- If you want to bet in low accommodation rates, then July and August aren\'t the better months.
- You may want to avoid the winter months when temperatures attain very low levels, and occasional snowstorms strike the region.