Cape MayHoliday Rentals (0)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inCape May
Plan yourCape Mayholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourCape Mayholiday, fromCape Maybeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesCape Mayrentals
Save up to 20% over otherCape Mayholiday rentals website. BookCape Mayholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactCape Mayvillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Cape Mayholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Cape May National Wildlife Refuge.
- Turdo Vineyards & Winery.
- Sparkling white sandy beaches.
- Cape May Whale Watcher - Fun whale and dolphin watching trips sunset cruises light cruises.
- County founded in 1685.
- This county is part of the Delaware Valley area as well as the Ocean City Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Most of the county is flat and coastal.
- Cape May is a quaint family oriented seaside resort.
- Cape May County is the southernmost county in the U.S. state of New Jersey.
- Its county seat is the Cape May Court House section in Middle Township.
- The county has a total area of 620 square miles (1,607 km²).
- Sunset Beach is famous for its quartz pebbles that are known as Cape May diamonds.
- Heavy snow concentrates birds, and well-stocked feeding stations always have some new “snowbird” visitors during storms.
- Enjoy some of the finest accommodations and restaurants in the world.
- It is a wonderful place for summer vacations.
- Christmas is the loveliest time of the year in Cape May.
- Airports: Cape May County Airport, Paramount Air Airport, Woodbine Municipal Airport, Ocean City Municipal Airport.
- Humidity and high temperatures may turn July and August uncomfortable months.
- Largest and best variety gift shop in cape may, reasonable prices and great selection of souvenirs, candles, jewelry etc.
- The Cape May NJ State Film Festival is an anuual event every November.
- The Cape May Jazz Festival heats up the town every April and November.
- Victorian Week is actually a ten day event during the first half of October every year in Cape May.