Cape May Holiday Rentals ( 0 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Cape May
Plan your Cape May holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Cape May holiday, from Cape May beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Cape May rentals
Save up to 20% over other Cape May holiday rentals website. Book Cape May holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Cape May villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Cape May holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Cape May National Wildlife Refuge.
- Turdo Vineyards & Winery.
- Sparkling white sandy beaches.
- Cape May Whale Watcher - Fun whale and dolphin watching trips sunset cruises light cruises.
- County founded in 1685.
- This county is part of the Delaware Valley area as well as the Ocean City Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Most of the county is flat and coastal.
- Cape May is a quaint family oriented seaside resort.
- Cape May County is the southernmost county in the U.S. state of New Jersey.
- Its county seat is the Cape May Court House section in Middle Township.
- The county has a total area of 620 square miles (1,607 km²).
- Sunset Beach is famous for its quartz pebbles that are known as Cape May diamonds.
- Heavy snow concentrates birds, and well-stocked feeding stations always have some new “snowbird” visitors during storms.
- Enjoy some of the finest accommodations and restaurants in the world.
- It is a wonderful place for summer vacations.
- Christmas is the loveliest time of the year in Cape May.
- Airports: Cape May County Airport, Paramount Air Airport, Woodbine Municipal Airport, Ocean City Municipal Airport.
- Humidity and high temperatures may turn July and August uncomfortable months.
- Largest and best variety gift shop in cape may, reasonable prices and great selection of souvenirs, candles, jewelry etc.
- The Cape May NJ State Film Festival is an anuual event every November.
- The Cape May Jazz Festival heats up the town every April and November.
- Victorian Week is actually a ten day event during the first half of October every year in Cape May.