Campeche Holiday Rentals (0)
Campeche Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Campeche holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Campeche holiday, from Campeche beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Campeche rentals
Save up to 20% over other Campeche holiday rentals website. Book Campeche holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Campeche villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Campeche holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Campeche has 404 kilometers (252 miles) of coastline and includes the Isla del Carmen, Jaina, Triángulo, and Cayo Arcas.
- The main rivers are the Candelaría and the Champoton.
- The State of Campeche is a state in the south-east region of the Mexican Republic.
- It is bordered by the Mexican states of Yucatán to the north east, Quintana Roo to the east, and Tabasco to the south west.
- The capital city of the state is the city of San Francisco de Campeche.
- Covers area of 56,789 square kilometers (21,926 square miles).
- Campeche has many baluartes (bastions) built to protect the city against attacks and raids by pirates.
- The Chamber of Fortification has scale models of the city\'s fortifications.
- he Cathedral of the Conception is a unique church to visit.
- Best time to visit in Campeche is November to April.
- Campeche International Airport and Ciudad del Carmen Airport provide international flights to and from Campeche.
- There are approximately 2,942 kilometers (1,839 miles) of paved roads and about 400 kilometers (250 miles) of railroad.
- A highway, known historically as the royal highway, connects the two important cities on the Yucatán Peninsula— Campeche and Merida.
- Laguna Azul is the port at Ciudad del Carmen.
- Campeche has nine theaters and seven auditoriums, all located in the city of Campeche.
- The state of Campeche has forty-eight branches of the national library.
- The museum at San Miguel Fort has a collection of pre-Columbian artifacts.