Campania Holiday Rentals ( 30 )
Sant Agata Sui Due Golfi
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Campania
Plan your Campania holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Campania holiday, from Campania beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Campania rentals
Save up to 20% over other Campania holiday rentals website. Book Campania holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Campania villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Campania holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- The rich natural sights of Campania make it highly important in the tourism industry.
- Campania is famous for its gulfs.
- It was highly valued for its useful pastures and rich countryside.
- It the second-most-populous region of Italy.
- Campania was a full-fledged part of the Roman Republic by the end of the 4th century BC.
- The region of Campania is rich with ancient history.
- Campania is a region of southern Italy in Europe.
- Area: 13,595 km2 (5,249.1 sq mi).
- The capital city of Campania is Naples.
- Four other regions border Campania; Lazio to the northwest, Molise to the north, Apulia to the northeast and Basilicata to the east.
- There are countless world-class museums in the Naples/Amalfi Coast area.
- March is the best month to visit
- Campania is rich in culture, especially in regards to gastronomy, music, architecture, archeological.
- The cuisine of Campania is reflective of the many regional cuisines of Italy.
- Campania produces wines and is likewise known for its cheeses.
- Campania is very famous in Italy for its football teams.
- Rapini (or Broccoli rabe), known locally as friarielli, is often used in Campanian cooking.