CampaniaHoliday Rentals (30)
- Naples Italy
- Vico Equense
- Sant Agata Sui Due Golfi
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inCampania
Plan yourCampaniaholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourCampaniaholiday, fromCampaniabeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesCampaniarentals
Save up to 20% over otherCampaniaholiday rentals website. BookCampaniaholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactCampaniavillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Campaniaholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- The rich natural sights of Campania make it highly important in the tourism industry.
- Campania is famous for its gulfs.
- It was highly valued for its useful pastures and rich countryside.
- It the second-most-populous region of Italy.
- Campania was a full-fledged part of the Roman Republic by the end of the 4th century BC.
- The region of Campania is rich with ancient history.
- Campania is a region of southern Italy in Europe.
- Area: 13,595 km2 (5,249.1 sq mi).
- The capital city of Campania is Naples.
- Four other regions border Campania; Lazio to the northwest, Molise to the north, Apulia to the northeast and Basilicata to the east.
- There are countless world-class museums in the Naples/Amalfi Coast area.
- March is the best month to visit
- Campania is rich in culture, especially in regards to gastronomy, music, architecture, archeological.
- The cuisine of Campania is reflective of the many regional cuisines of Italy.
- Campania produces wines and is likewise known for its cheeses.
- Campania is very famous in Italy for its football teams.
- Rapini (or Broccoli rabe), known locally as friarielli, is often used in Campanian cooking.