Camden Holiday Rentals (1)
Camden Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Camden holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Camden holiday, from Camden beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Camden rentals
Save up to 20% over other Camden holiday rentals website. Book Camden holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Camden villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Camden holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Cumberland Island National Seashore to visiting the popular beaches of Jekyll and St. Simons Islands.
- St. Marys Submarine Museum.
- Satilla River Waterfront Park, Crooked River State Park.
- It is one of the original counties of Georgia, created February 5, 1777.
- Ribault described the area as, \"Fairest, fruitfulest and pleasantest of all the world.\"
- The coastal town of St. Marys, Gerogia, within Camden County, was the region of a small battle known as the Battle of St. Marys.
- Camden County is a county located in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- The county seat is Woodbine.
- The county has a total area of 783 square miles (2,027 km²).
- Enjoys good quality of life and a fair share of big-city amenities, including dozens of popular restaurants up and down in Kingsland.
- Walk along pristine white sand beaches or inland through live oak and palmetto forests.
- Fishing, hiking, swimming and overnight camping available here.
- The Kingsland area has some of the best inland fishing areas in all of coastal Georgia, as well as great offshore fishing.
- Major highways: Interstate 95, U.S. Highway 17, Georgia State Route 25, State Route 40, State Route 110.
- Airports: Saint Marys Airport, Stafford Airport, Union Carbide Plant Strip.
- Kids of all ages need proper safety precautions, like a helmet (hey, that ice is HARD!) for Ice Skating.
- The Crawfish Festival is celebrated annually in Woodbine.
- The Catfish Festival is held Labor Day weekend in Kingsland.
- St. Marys hosts the Annual Soberfest and the Rock Shrimp Festival.
- Annual Community Christmas Celebration is held in Woodbine.