CamdenHoliday Rentals (1)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inCamden
Plan yourCamdenholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourCamdenholiday, fromCamdenbeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesCamdenrentals
Save up to 20% over otherCamdenholiday rentals website. BookCamdenholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactCamdenvillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Camdenholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Cumberland Island National Seashore to visiting the popular beaches of Jekyll and St. Simons Islands.
- St. Marys Submarine Museum.
- Satilla River Waterfront Park, Crooked River State Park.
- It is one of the original counties of Georgia, created February 5, 1777.
- Ribault described the area as, \"Fairest, fruitfulest and pleasantest of all the world.\"
- The coastal town of St. Marys, Gerogia, within Camden County, was the region of a small battle known as the Battle of St. Marys.
- Camden County is a county located in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- The county seat is Woodbine.
- The county has a total area of 783 square miles (2,027 km²).
- Enjoys good quality of life and a fair share of big-city amenities, including dozens of popular restaurants up and down in Kingsland.
- Walk along pristine white sand beaches or inland through live oak and palmetto forests.
- Fishing, hiking, swimming and overnight camping available here.
- The Kingsland area has some of the best inland fishing areas in all of coastal Georgia, as well as great offshore fishing.
- Major highways: Interstate 95, U.S. Highway 17, Georgia State Route 25, State Route 40, State Route 110.
- Airports: Saint Marys Airport, Stafford Airport, Union Carbide Plant Strip.
- Kids of all ages need proper safety precautions, like a helmet (hey, that ice is HARD!) for Ice Skating.
- The Crawfish Festival is celebrated annually in Woodbine.
- The Catfish Festival is held Labor Day weekend in Kingsland.
- St. Marys hosts the Annual Soberfest and the Rock Shrimp Festival.
- Annual Community Christmas Celebration is held in Woodbine.