Cambria Holiday Rentals ( 0 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Cambria
Plan your Cambria holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Cambria holiday, from Cambria beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Cambria rentals
Save up to 20% over other Cambria holiday rentals website. Book Cambria holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Cambria villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Cambria holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Allegheny Portage Railroad National Historic Site.
- Johnstown Flood National Memorial.
- Prince Gallitzin State Park, Laurel Ridge State Park.
- Conemaugh Lake.
- Cambria County was created on March 26, 1804, from parts of Bedford, Huntingdon, and Somerset counties.
- It was named for the nation of Wales.
- It comprises the Johnstown, Pennsylvania, Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Cambria County is a county located in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania.
- Its county seat is Ebensburg.
- The county has a total area of 693 square miles (1,796 km²).
- Visitors can take in the mountain splendor during any of four glorious seasons.
- Hiking along the Lost Turkey Trail is delightful fun.
- Ebensburg Country Club is a delightful golf course nearby, and some close by water includes Williams Run.
- Cambria County is in the heart of some of the best outdoor recreation in Pennsylvania.
- Any time is a tremendous time at Williams Run Reservoir if you go for the outdoors.
- Arabian Farm Airport, Carrolltown Airport, Ebensburg Airport, Johnstown-Cambria County Airport.
- The ownership of the fairgrounds and turned the well-known fair into the Cambria County Fair.
- It\'s pretty surprising some of the top names in entertainment are actually performing at a Pennsylvania County Fair.
- The Potato Fest - each October in Ebensburg.