CambriaHoliday Rentals (0)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inCambria
Plan yourCambriaholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourCambriaholiday, fromCambriabeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesCambriarentals
Save up to 20% over otherCambriaholiday rentals website. BookCambriaholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactCambriavillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Cambriaholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Allegheny Portage Railroad National Historic Site.
- Johnstown Flood National Memorial.
- Prince Gallitzin State Park, Laurel Ridge State Park.
- Conemaugh Lake.
- Cambria County was created on March 26, 1804, from parts of Bedford, Huntingdon, and Somerset counties.
- It was named for the nation of Wales.
- It comprises the Johnstown, Pennsylvania, Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Cambria County is a county located in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania.
- Its county seat is Ebensburg.
- The county has a total area of 693 square miles (1,796 km²).
- Visitors can take in the mountain splendor during any of four glorious seasons.
- Hiking along the Lost Turkey Trail is delightful fun.
- Ebensburg Country Club is a delightful golf course nearby, and some close by water includes Williams Run.
- Cambria County is in the heart of some of the best outdoor recreation in Pennsylvania.
- Any time is a tremendous time at Williams Run Reservoir if you go for the outdoors.
- Arabian Farm Airport, Carrolltown Airport, Ebensburg Airport, Johnstown-Cambria County Airport.
- The ownership of the fairgrounds and turned the well-known fair into the Cambria County Fair.
- It\'s pretty surprising some of the top names in entertainment are actually performing at a Pennsylvania County Fair.
- The Potato Fest - each October in Ebensburg.