Calabria Holiday Rentals ( 8 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Calabria
Plan your Calabria holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Calabria holiday, from Calabria beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Calabria rentals
Save up to 20% over other Calabria holiday rentals website. Book Calabria holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Calabria villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Calabria holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Tropea is one of the most visited locations in Calabria.
- There are many other places in Calabria that you can visit.
- This dynamic island even has a small ski area in the inland regions.
- It is bounded to the north by the region of Basilicata.
- The demonym of Calabria is Calabrian.
- Calabria was first settled by Italic Oscan-speaking tribes.
- Calabria was ruled from Naples right up until unification with Italy.
- Calabria in antiquity known as Bruttium, is a region in southern Italy.
- The regional capital is the city of Catanzaro.
- Area: 15,081 km2 (5,822.8 sq mi).
- The climate is influenced by the mountainous and hilly relief of the region.
- The main tourist attractions are the coastline and the mountains.
- Visitors will definitely enjoy the parties held on the seafront during summer.
- In Calabria Tartuffo is famous as a delicious Italian ice cream.
- Cafes in Pizzo are the perfect locations for observing the entire beauty of this place.
- Catania Fontanarossa Airport
- Naples International Airport
- The majority of Calabrians are Roman Catholic.
- The cuisine is a typical southern Italian Mediterranean cuisine with a balance between meat-based dishes (pork, lamb, goat), vegetables (especially eggplant), and fish.
- Pasta is also very important in Calabria.
- Calabria produces a sweet red onion that is admired by the food experts.