Bristol Holiday Rentals (2)
Bristol Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Bristol holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Bristol holiday, from Bristol beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Bristol rentals
Save up to 20% over other Bristol holiday rentals website. Book Bristol holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Bristol villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Bristol holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Museums: Marine Museum, Attleboro Arts Museum.
- New Bedford Whaling National Historical Park.
- Founded in June 2, 1685.
- Named after its \"shire town\", Bristol.
- Fall River and New Bedford are not county seats, but there are some courthouses and other county-operated facilities in those two places.
- Bristol County is a county located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, adjacent to the state of Rhode Island.
- Its county seat is Taunton.
- Its largest city is New Bedford.
- The county has a total area of 691 square miles (1,790 km²).
- Beaches: Demarest Lloyd State Park, Fort Phoenix Beach State Reservation.
- River attraction: Fall River Carousel.
- Little Beach like fishing, boating, and swimming.
- Spring - April, May, June or late-summer and early-fall i.e. September, October.
- Greater Attleboro Taunton Regional Transit Authority provides public transportation.
- Airports: Mansfield Municipal Airport, Myricks Airport, New Bedford Municipal Airport and Taunton Municipal Airport.
- Avoid the weekends of the period between May to August as they are crowded around the beaches.
- July and August may also be very uncomfortable months due to high humidity and temperatures.
- Bristol County offers a host of ethnic festivals, feasts, restaurants, old world markets and specialty shops.