BooneHoliday Rentals (10)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inBoone
Plan yourBooneholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourBooneholiday, fromBoonebeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesBoonerentals
Save up to 20% over otherBooneholiday rentals website. BookBooneholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactBoonevillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Booneholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Famous Parks: Lead Hill Public Use Area, Tucker Hollow Recreation Area, Woodland Park.
- Famous Valley: Bagget Hollow, Bagley Hollow, Bee Hollow, Blowing Spring Hollow, Burchman Hollow, Buzzard Roost Hollow, Cook Cave Hollow, Coon Hollow, Ferguson Hollow.
- Baker Prairie.
- Boone County Historic Museum, Boone County Historical & Railroad Society.
- County formed on April 9, 1869.
- It is an alcohol prohibition or dry county.
- Boone County was formed from the eastern portion of Carroll County.
- Boone County is a county located in the U.S. state of Arkansas.
- Boone County is part of the Harrison Micropolitan Statistical Area.
- The county seat is Harrison.
- Area: 602 sq mi (1,559 km²).
- Boone County Historic Museum houses one of the most impressive collections of historical artifacts in Arkansas.
- Harrison City Parks - The Minnie Harris and Crooked Creek Parks are two lovely city parks located two blocks south of the town square on Main Street.
- Walkways along the creek, picnic tables and playgrounds offer fun and relaxation for all.
- March, June and November.
- Major Highways: U.S. Highway 65, U.S. Highway 62, U.S. Highway 412, U.S. Route 65.
- State Highways: Arkansas Highway 7, Highway 14, Highway 43, Highway 123, Highway 206, Highway 281, Highway 392, Highway 396, Highway 397, Highway 980.
- North Arkansas Medical Center Heliport.
- Boone County Airport.
- Gaston\'s Guest Chef Night.
- Creating an Ozarks Green Thumb- Baxter County Master Gardener Seminar.