Boone Holiday Rentals ( 12 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Boone
Plan your Boone holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Boone holiday, from Boone beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Boone rentals
Save up to 20% over other Boone holiday rentals website. Book Boone holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Boone villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Boone holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Famous Parks: Lead Hill Public Use Area, Tucker Hollow Recreation Area, Woodland Park.
- Famous Valley: Bagget Hollow, Bagley Hollow, Bee Hollow, Blowing Spring Hollow, Burchman Hollow, Buzzard Roost Hollow, Cook Cave Hollow, Coon Hollow, Ferguson Hollow.
- Baker Prairie.
- Boone County Historic Museum, Boone County Historical & Railroad Society.
- County formed on April 9, 1869.
- It is an alcohol prohibition or dry county.
- Boone County was formed from the eastern portion of Carroll County.
- Boone County is a county located in the U.S. state of Arkansas.
- Boone County is part of the Harrison Micropolitan Statistical Area.
- The county seat is Harrison.
- Area: 602 sq mi (1,559 km²).
- Boone County Historic Museum houses one of the most impressive collections of historical artifacts in Arkansas.
- Harrison City Parks - The Minnie Harris and Crooked Creek Parks are two lovely city parks located two blocks south of the town square on Main Street.
- Walkways along the creek, picnic tables and playgrounds offer fun and relaxation for all.
- March, June and November.
- Major Highways: U.S. Highway 65, U.S. Highway 62, U.S. Highway 412, U.S. Route 65.
- State Highways: Arkansas Highway 7, Highway 14, Highway 43, Highway 123, Highway 206, Highway 281, Highway 392, Highway 396, Highway 397, Highway 980.
- North Arkansas Medical Center Heliport.
- Boone County Airport.
- Gaston\'s Guest Chef Night.
- Creating an Ozarks Green Thumb- Baxter County Master Gardener Seminar.