Black HawkHoliday Rentals (2)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inBlack Hawk
Plan yourBlack Hawkholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourBlack Hawkholiday, fromBlack Hawkbeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesBlack Hawkrentals
Save up to 20% over otherBlack Hawkholiday rentals website. BookBlack Hawkholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactBlack Hawkvillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Black Hawkholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Black Hawk County is better known for its many historic sites.
- Grout Museum, Ice House Museum, International Wrestling Institute and Museum.
- Cedar Falls.
- Bess Streeter Aldrich Park, Baseball Park, Black Hawk County Park, Black Hawk Park, Bungers Park.
- Black Hawk County is one of the three counties that make up the Waterloo-Cedar Falls Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Black Hawk County was formed on February 17, 1843 from sections of Buchanan County.
- It was named after Black Hawk, a chief of the Sac Indians.
- Black Hawk County is a county located in the northeastern part of U.S. state of Iowa.
- Its county seat is Waterloo.
- The county has a total area of 572 square miles (1,481 km²).
- The Cedar River roughly divides the county in half from the northwest to the southeast corner.
- Visitors also enjoy a great variety of sports and cultural activities, many of them linked to the presence in Cedar Falls.
- Activities: Camping, Hiking & biking trails, Picnicking , Public hunting, Fishing, Canoeing, boating & kayaking, Educational programming.
- February, June and December.
- Major Highways: Interstate 380, U.S. Route 20, U.S. Route 63, U.S. Route 218.
- State Highways: Highway 21, Highway 27, Highway 57, Highway 58, Highway 175, Highway 281.
- Allen Memorial Hospital Heliport, CMC at West Ninth Heliport, Covenant Medical Center at Kimball Heliport.
- Bluebird Airport, Flyers Airport, Hawkeye Airport, Lemons Airport, Waterloo Municipal Airport.
- Isley Field, Davis Field.
- Rolling timberlands along the Cedar River valley give way to some of the richest farmland in the world.
- Maple Syrup Festival.
- The Cedar Falls Community Theatre group presents a number of plays each season.
- College Hill Arts Festival is an annual juried outdoor arts festival.