Black Hawk Holiday Rentals (2)
Black Hawk Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Black Hawk holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Black Hawk holiday, from Black Hawk beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Black Hawk rentals
Save up to 20% over other Black Hawk holiday rentals website. Book Black Hawk holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Black Hawk villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Black Hawk holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Black Hawk County is better known for its many historic sites.
- Grout Museum, Ice House Museum, International Wrestling Institute and Museum.
- Cedar Falls.
- Bess Streeter Aldrich Park, Baseball Park, Black Hawk County Park, Black Hawk Park, Bungers Park.
- Black Hawk County is one of the three counties that make up the Waterloo-Cedar Falls Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Black Hawk County was formed on February 17, 1843 from sections of Buchanan County.
- It was named after Black Hawk, a chief of the Sac Indians.
- Black Hawk County is a county located in the northeastern part of U.S. state of Iowa.
- Its county seat is Waterloo.
- The county has a total area of 572 square miles (1,481 km²).
- The Cedar River roughly divides the county in half from the northwest to the southeast corner.
- Visitors also enjoy a great variety of sports and cultural activities, many of them linked to the presence in Cedar Falls.
- Activities: Camping, Hiking & biking trails, Picnicking , Public hunting, Fishing, Canoeing, boating & kayaking, Educational programming.
- February, June and December.
- Major Highways: Interstate 380, U.S. Route 20, U.S. Route 63, U.S. Route 218.
- State Highways: Highway 21, Highway 27, Highway 57, Highway 58, Highway 175, Highway 281.
- Allen Memorial Hospital Heliport, CMC at West Ninth Heliport, Covenant Medical Center at Kimball Heliport.
- Bluebird Airport, Flyers Airport, Hawkeye Airport, Lemons Airport, Waterloo Municipal Airport.
- Isley Field, Davis Field.
- Rolling timberlands along the Cedar River valley give way to some of the richest farmland in the world.
- Maple Syrup Festival.
- The Cedar Falls Community Theatre group presents a number of plays each season.
- College Hill Arts Festival is an annual juried outdoor arts festival.