BillingsHoliday Rentals (2)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inBillings
Plan yourBillingsholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourBillingsholiday, fromBillingsbeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesBillingsrentals
Save up to 20% over otherBillingsholiday rentals website. BookBillingsholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactBillingsvillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Billingsholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Famous Theodore Roosevelt National Park, Sully Creek State Primitive Park.
- Little Missouri National Grassland.
- Famous Saint Demetrius Church, Saint Josephat Church.
- Billings County Courthouse Museum.
- The Territorial legislature authorized Billings County in 1879.
- Naming it for railroad executive Frederick H. Billings.
- It was organized in 1879 and originally encompassed the southwestern corner of the State.
- Billings County is a county located in the U.S. state of North Dakota.
- Its county seat is Medora.
- Billings County is part of the Dickinson Micropolitan Statistical Area.
- Total Area: 1,153 sq mi (2,986 km²).
How to reach
- Mid-Spring is the best time to visit.
- Billings County, North Dakota is disected by two interstate freeways, I-29 and I-94.
- Major highways: Interstate 94, U.S. Highway 85.
- Airports: Buddy Ranch Airport, Swenson Field.
- The county is traditionally Republican.
- North Dakota music festivals, Renaissance festivals.
- firework shows.
- North Dakota State Fair.