Bethel Holiday Rentals ( 2 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Bethel
Plan your Bethel holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Bethel holiday, from Bethel beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Bethel rentals
Save up to 20% over other Bethel holiday rentals website. Book Bethel holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Bethel villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Bethel holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Yupiit Piciryarait Cultural Center and Museum.
- First Mission House.
- St. Jacob\'s Church.
- Bethel is the main port on the Kuskokwim River.
- It is an administrative and transportation hub for the 56 villages in the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta.
- Bethel is the largest community in western Alaska.
- It was named after a nearby fish smokehouse.
- Total Area: 48.9 sq mi (126.5 km2).
- Bethel is a city located near the west coast of the U.S. state of Alaska.
- Its county seat is Windsor.
- Bethel is also one of the latest cities in Alaska to become a wet city.
- Kuskokwim Consortium Library.
- Arthur Dall Lake, Hangar Lake.
- Yup’iit Piciryarait Cultural Center.
- Pinky\'s Park.
- Airport: Bethel Airport.
- Accessible only by air and river.
- Three float plane bases are nearby: Hangar Lake, H Marker Lake, and the Kuskokwim River.
- Winter ice roads lead to several local villages.
- Network of snow machine trails connects Bethel to villages all over the Delta.
- Annual event: Dogsled race.
- A traditional dance festival held each spring.
- Alaska Natives in this area also have a long Christian history.
- Christian tradition has become interwoven with its cultural history.