BethelHoliday Rentals (2)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inBethel
Plan yourBethelholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourBethelholiday, fromBethelbeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesBethelrentals
Save up to 20% over otherBethelholiday rentals website. BookBethelholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactBethelvillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Bethelholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Yupiit Piciryarait Cultural Center and Museum.
- First Mission House.
- St. Jacob\'s Church.
- Bethel is the main port on the Kuskokwim River.
- It is an administrative and transportation hub for the 56 villages in the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta.
- Bethel is the largest community in western Alaska.
- It was named after a nearby fish smokehouse.
- Total Area: 48.9 sq mi (126.5 km2).
- Bethel is a city located near the west coast of the U.S. state of Alaska.
- Its county seat is Windsor.
- Bethel is also one of the latest cities in Alaska to become a wet city.
- Kuskokwim Consortium Library.
- Arthur Dall Lake, Hangar Lake.
- Yup’iit Piciryarait Cultural Center.
- Pinky\'s Park.
- Airport: Bethel Airport.
- Accessible only by air and river.
- Three float plane bases are nearby: Hangar Lake, H Marker Lake, and the Kuskokwim River.
- Winter ice roads lead to several local villages.
- Network of snow machine trails connects Bethel to villages all over the Delta.
- Annual event: Dogsled race.
- A traditional dance festival held each spring.
- Alaska Natives in this area also have a long Christian history.
- Christian tradition has become interwoven with its cultural history.