Bedford Holiday Rentals ( 1 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Bedford
Plan your Bedford holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Bedford holiday, from Bedford beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Bedford rentals
Save up to 20% over other Bedford holiday rentals website. Book Bedford holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Bedford villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Bedford holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Bedford County Arts Council.
- Bison Corral.
- Blue Knob Four Seasons Resort.
- Famous Lake: Big Pond, Lake Groundhog , Little Pond.
- Famous ParK: Blue Knob State Park, Shawnee State Park, Warriors Path State Park.
- Bedford County was created on March 9, 1771 from part of Cumberland County.
- Named in honor of the Fort Bedford.
- It also formed an important center on the way to Pittsburgh and farther west of Pennsylvania.
- Bedford County is a county located in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania.
- The county seat is Bedford.
- The county has a total area of 1,017 square miles (2,635 km²).
- This county provides a variety of musical entertainment is offered along with parades, a juried arts exhibit, a quilt show and sale, a fall foliage Queen contest.
- Bedford County, Pennsylvania is a wonderful place to live, work and play.
- Warm and cool weather opportunities include biking, hiking, golfing, boating, canoeing and kayaking, horseback riding, fishing and hunting.
- Late-spring - May, June – or late-summer and early-fall – September, October are excellent months for visiting.
- Airports: Baker-Sell Airport, Bedford Airport, Leap Airport.
- Major Highways: Interstate 70/Interstate 76 (PA Turnpike), Interstate 99.
- U.S. Route 30, Route 220, Route 26, Route 36, Route 56, Route 96.
- Avoid the winter months to visit Bedford.
- Community of this county is solely reliant on the success of local businesses.
- The pace is a little slower than most places.
- Festivals: Fall Foliage Festival.
- Outdoor recreation is a popular pastime in Bedford County.