BeaverHoliday Rentals (1)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inBeaver
Plan yourBeaverholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourBeaverholiday, fromBeaverbeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesBeaverrentals
Save up to 20% over otherBeaverholiday rentals website. BookBeaverholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactBeavervillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Beaverholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Minersville Reservoir State Park: Boating, year-round fishing and camping makes Minersville Reservoir popular.
- Mount Holly Ski Area is very much popular for skiers.
- The Beaver Historic District very much known because of its architectural character.
- It is founded 1856 and named for the abundance of beavers in the area.
- The old Beaver County Court House with its classical architecture has been restored and now offers tours.
- Beaver is a city in Beaver County, Utah, United States.
- Its county seat and largest city is Beaver.
- Total area - 2,592 square miles.
- Beaver County hosts many travelers for short periods to the major attractions of the region.
- The county is a destination for thousands of hunters, fishermen, hikers, bikers, ATV\'s, and campers looking for a high country outdoor experience.
- Interstate Highway I-15 passes through the eastern part of the county at Beaver City.
- The Union Pacific Railroad, running north-south through the center of the county.
- The Festival of Trees a family event held every year in last week of November