Beaver Holiday Rentals (1)
Beaver Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Beaver holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Beaver holiday, from Beaver beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Beaver rentals
Save up to 20% over other Beaver holiday rentals website. Book Beaver holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Beaver villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Beaver holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Minersville Reservoir State Park: Boating, year-round fishing and camping makes Minersville Reservoir popular.
- Mount Holly Ski Area is very much popular for skiers.
- The Beaver Historic District very much known because of its architectural character.
- It is founded 1856 and named for the abundance of beavers in the area.
- The old Beaver County Court House with its classical architecture has been restored and now offers tours.
- Beaver is a city in Beaver County, Utah, United States.
- Its county seat and largest city is Beaver.
- Total area - 2,592 square miles.
- Beaver County hosts many travelers for short periods to the major attractions of the region.
- The county is a destination for thousands of hunters, fishermen, hikers, bikers, ATV\'s, and campers looking for a high country outdoor experience.
- Interstate Highway I-15 passes through the eastern part of the county at Beaver City.
- The Union Pacific Railroad, running north-south through the center of the county.
- The Festival of Trees a family event held every year in last week of November