Bath Holiday Rentals ( 3 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Bath
Plan your Bath holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Bath holiday, from Bath beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Bath rentals
Save up to 20% over other Bath holiday rentals website. Book Bath holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Bath villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Bath holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Famous Lake: Hawkins Pond, Snedegar Pond.
- Pioneer Weapons Hunting Area.
- Daniel Boone National Forest.
- It was formed in 1811.
- The county was named for its natural springs.
- Bath County is one of 120 counties in Kentucky.
- Bath is a prohibition or dry county.
- It is a county located in the U.S. state of Kentucky.
- Bath County is part of the Mount Sterling Micropolitan Statistical Area.
- Area in 284 sq mi (736 km²).
- Enjoy all the cool things in the Cumberland Plateau Mountains.
- There are some pleasant whitewater spots on Red River.
- People from Mount Sterling love to come to Hawkins Pond.
- Playing golf is lots of fun at Eagle Trace Golf Course, and the Carrington Rock Trail is a good hiking trail nearby.
- Springtime is the perfect time to visit.
- Variety of wildlife make for an unbelievable getaway no outdoor enthusiast can resist.
- With a wealth of outdoor activities, Kentucky is your playground for Unbridled Adventure.