Austin Holiday Rentals (3)
Austin Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Austin holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Austin holiday, from Austin beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Austin rentals
Save up to 20% over other Austin holiday rentals website. Book Austin holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Austin villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Austin holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- The name Kleberg is famous in Texas history not only because of its importance in the settlement of Austin County, but also because of its association with South Texas and the King Ranch.
- Boat-Landing Cottonwood.
- Austin is considered the live music capital of the world.
- The county seat is Bellville.
- Austin County is named for Stephen F. Austin, who facilitated the Anglo American colonization of Texas and is known as the \"Father of Texas.\"
- Austin County is a county located in the U.S. state of Texas within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area.
- The county is in the Houston-Baytown metro area.
- The county has a total area of 656 square miles (1,700 km²).
- Austin Children\'s Museum.
- The rich history of Latin culture is merged with the modern reality of the Mexican experience at this Austin museum.
- The Lyndon B. Johnson Library and Museum preserves and makes available a variety of presidential papers and memorabilia from President Johnson\'s time.
- Spring and Fall, with their agreeable temperatures.
- The TTC-69 component of the planned Trans-Texas Corridor goes through Austin County.
- Major Highways: Interstate 10, U.S. Highway 90, State Highway 36, State Highway 159.
- The Republic of Texas Museum, run by the Daughters of the Republic of Texas, provides various exhibit areas that display the lifestyles, joys and hardships of the pioneers
- Large collection of Latin American artists.