Ashtabula Holiday Rentals (1)
Ashtabula Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Ashtabula holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Ashtabula holiday, from Ashtabula beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Ashtabula rentals
Save up to 20% over other Ashtabula holiday rentals website. Book Ashtabula holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Ashtabula villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Ashtabula holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Famous for its lake effect snow.
- Famous Lake Erie Snowbelt.
- The county is named for a Native American word meaning \"river of many fish\".
- The county is probably best known for having seventeen covered bridges within the county limits.
- Ashtabula County is the largest county by area in the state of Ohio.
- Founded in June 7, 1807.
- Ashtabula County is the northeastern most county in the state of Ohio.
- Its county seat is Jefferson.
- The Ashtabula Micropolitan Statistical Area includes all of Ashtabula County.
- Area: 1,368 sq mi (3,544 km²).
- Ashtabula County, Ohio, offers seventeen historic Covered Bridges and fifteen Wineries.
- If you mostly want to visit Ohio\'s outdoor spots, or the Erie Islands, then Fall, late Spring and Summer (if you don\'t mind some hotter days and possible heat waves) are the best times.
- Autumn is the best time to visit Ashtabula, Ohio.
- Major Highways: Interstate 90, Ohio State Route 7, Ohio State Route 11, Ohio State Route 167, US Route 6, US Route 20, US Route 322.
- Ashtabula County Airport, Ashtabula-Conneaut Airport, Hal Joy Airfield.
- Avoid visiting Ashtabula in May is the wettest month with most rain.
- Do not go to Ashtabula in the Winter and the early Spring, if you dislike severe weather, snow and heavy precipitation.
- Grapes are a popular crop and there are several wineries in the region owing to the favorable microclimate created by the nearby lake.
- Ashtabula County is home to many Finnish Americans, and an annual FinnFest USA celebration is held in Ashtabula.
- Ashtabula County has a large number of covered bridges.
- Covered Bridge Festival.