AndrewsHoliday Rentals (6)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inAndrews
Plan yourAndrewsholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourAndrewsholiday, fromAndrewsbeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesAndrewsrentals
Save up to 20% over otherAndrewsholiday rentals website. BookAndrewsholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactAndrewsvillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Andrewsholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Andrews County Junior Livestock Shoe.
- Andrews Chamber of Commerce Banquet.
- Andrews County Health Fail.
- Chamber Dinner Theatre.
- Friends of the Library Gala.
- Annual Arts and Crafts Shows.
- Holly Jolly Weekend (Christmas Tour of Homes, Lighting of the Lake Christmas Trees).
- Andrews is named for Richard Andrews, a soldier of the Texas Revolution.
- Andrews County was formed in 1876 from Bexar County.
- Andrews County is one of the major oil producing counties in the State of Texas.
- The county contains many playa lakes, the two largest being Baird lake and Shafter Lake.
- Andrews County is located in the Permian Basin.
- Andrews County is a county located in the U.S. state of Texas.
- Its county seat is Andrews.
- The county has a total area of 1,501 square miles (3,888 km²).
How to reach
- Enjoy all our Andrews, TX content including restaurants, nightlife, shopping and best hotels.
- Opportunities for swimming and fishing are available at City Lake.
- Dining experiences can range from the local teenage drive-in hangout to the old timer’s small town cafe to the specialty steak house.
- Visitors to the city can arrive by air, bus, or car.
- Midland International Airport, the ninth largest airport in the state of Texas.
- Major highways: U.S. Highway 385, State Highway 115, State Highway 176.
- If you don\'t want to enjoy the lake and river outdoor activities, avoid also the summer.
- Offers venues for the many talented area artists whose works include Pottery, Painting, Sculpture, and Photography.
- Andrews, involvement is a quality way of life, which you’ll find to be quite contagious.
- The Andrews County Golf Course offers opportunities to play golf.
- Visit Lakeside Park and Monahans Sand Hills State Park for outdoor recreation.
- Fall Fiesta and Bluegrass Festival are two of the local festivals of Andrews.