Andrews Holiday Rentals (6)
Andrews Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B
Plan your Andrews holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Andrews holiday, from Andrews beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Andrews rentals
Save up to 20% over other Andrews holiday rentals website. Book Andrews holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Andrews villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties Andrews holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Andrews County Junior Livestock Shoe.
- Andrews Chamber of Commerce Banquet.
- Andrews County Health Fail.
- Chamber Dinner Theatre.
- Friends of the Library Gala.
- Annual Arts and Crafts Shows.
- Holly Jolly Weekend (Christmas Tour of Homes, Lighting of the Lake Christmas Trees).
- Andrews is named for Richard Andrews, a soldier of the Texas Revolution.
- Andrews County was formed in 1876 from Bexar County.
- Andrews County is one of the major oil producing counties in the State of Texas.
- The county contains many playa lakes, the two largest being Baird lake and Shafter Lake.
- Andrews County is located in the Permian Basin.
- Andrews County is a county located in the U.S. state of Texas.
- Its county seat is Andrews.
- The county has a total area of 1,501 square miles (3,888 km²).
How to reach
- Enjoy all our Andrews, TX content including restaurants, nightlife, shopping and best hotels.
- Opportunities for swimming and fishing are available at City Lake.
- Dining experiences can range from the local teenage drive-in hangout to the old timer’s small town cafe to the specialty steak house.
- Visitors to the city can arrive by air, bus, or car.
- Midland International Airport, the ninth largest airport in the state of Texas.
- Major highways: U.S. Highway 385, State Highway 115, State Highway 176.
- If you don\'t want to enjoy the lake and river outdoor activities, avoid also the summer.
- Offers venues for the many talented area artists whose works include Pottery, Painting, Sculpture, and Photography.
- Andrews, involvement is a quality way of life, which you’ll find to be quite contagious.
- The Andrews County Golf Course offers opportunities to play golf.
- Visit Lakeside Park and Monahans Sand Hills State Park for outdoor recreation.
- Fall Fiesta and Bluegrass Festival are two of the local festivals of Andrews.