AndersonHoliday Rentals (1)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inAnderson
Plan yourAndersonholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourAndersonholiday, fromAndersonbeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesAndersonrentals
Save up to 20% over otherAndersonholiday rentals website. BookAndersonholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactAndersonvillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Andersonholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Anderson County Historical Museum.
- Famous Park: Lake Garnett Park.
- Most populous city is Garnett.
- Anderson County is divided into fourteen township.
- The county was named for Joseph C. Anderson, state legislator.
- Anderson county is bordered by Franklin county on the north, Allen county to the South, Coffey county to the west, and Linn county to the East.
- Anderson County (county code AN) is a county located in East Central Kansas.
- Its county seat and most populous city is Garnett.
- The county has a total area of 584 square miles (1,513 km²).
- Spring time is best time to visit Anderson county.
- Major highways: U.S. Route 59, U.S. Route 169, Kansas Highway 31, Kansas Highway 52, Kansas Highway 57.
- Garnett Municipal Airport, Graham Farms Airport, Graham Farms Auxiliary Airport.
- 32% of Anderson County residents report German ancestry, and 12% report Irish.
- Corn festival.