Anderson Holiday Rentals ( 1 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Anderson
Plan your Anderson holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Anderson holiday, from Anderson beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Anderson rentals
Save up to 20% over other Anderson holiday rentals website. Book Anderson holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Anderson villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Anderson holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Anderson County Historical Museum.
- Famous Park: Lake Garnett Park.
- Most populous city is Garnett.
- Anderson County is divided into fourteen township.
- The county was named for Joseph C. Anderson, state legislator.
- Anderson county is bordered by Franklin county on the north, Allen county to the South, Coffey county to the west, and Linn county to the East.
- Anderson County (county code AN) is a county located in East Central Kansas.
- Its county seat and most populous city is Garnett.
- The county has a total area of 584 square miles (1,513 km²).
- Spring time is best time to visit Anderson county.
- Major highways: U.S. Route 59, U.S. Route 169, Kansas Highway 31, Kansas Highway 52, Kansas Highway 57.
- Garnett Municipal Airport, Graham Farms Airport, Graham Farms Auxiliary Airport.
- 32% of Anderson County residents report German ancestry, and 12% report Irish.
- Corn festival.