Anchorage Holiday Rentals ( 3 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Anchorage
Plan your Anchorage holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Anchorage holiday, from Anchorage beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Anchorage rentals
Save up to 20% over other Anchorage holiday rentals website. Book Anchorage holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Anchorage villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Anchorage holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Famous River: Eagle River.
- Famous Chugach National Forest
- Famous for six mountain ranges.
- Anchorage has been named All-America City four times.
- It is Alaska\'s largest city and constitutes more than 40 percent of the state\'s total population.
- Anchorage started its growth in 1914 when Congress granted permission for a publicly owned railroad.
- Anchorage is the hub of communication, transportation, health care, finance, and trade industries for the state.
- Anchorage is a consolidated city-borough in the U.S. state of Alaska.
- Area: 1,961.1 sq mi (5,079 km2).
- Anchorage is located in South Central Alaska.
- Anchorage is Girdwood home of the Alyeska ski resort, a short 20 minute commute from Anchorage.
- Anchorage is a unique destination located in one of the world\'s most spectacular settings – Alaska.
- Embraced by six mountain ranges and warmed by a maritime climate, Anchorage is alive year round with adventure, recreation, seasonal festivities, sporting events and more.
How to reach
- Summer period is the best one to visit Alaska. June, July and August are the most popular months.
- The city is the air crossroads for transporting goods and services on east-west routes between Russia, the Pacific Rim countries and the United States.
- Anchorage International Airport, Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport.
- Anchorage also is currently doing a feasibility study on a commuter rail and light rail system.
- Seward Highway, Glenn Highway, Parks Highway (Alaska Route 3).
- Winter – mid September to mid May – is a bad period to visit Anchorage.
- A diverse wildlife population exists in urban Anchorage and the surrounding area.
- Anchorage is a city of contrast and variety.
- Anchorage Folk Festival.