AnchorageHoliday Rentals (3)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inAnchorage
Plan yourAnchorageholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourAnchorageholiday, fromAnchoragebeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesAnchoragerentals
Save up to 20% over otherAnchorageholiday rentals website. BookAnchorageholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactAnchoragevillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Anchorageholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Famous River: Eagle River.
- Famous Chugach National Forest
- Famous for six mountain ranges.
- Anchorage has been named All-America City four times.
- It is Alaska\'s largest city and constitutes more than 40 percent of the state\'s total population.
- Anchorage started its growth in 1914 when Congress granted permission for a publicly owned railroad.
- Anchorage is the hub of communication, transportation, health care, finance, and trade industries for the state.
- Anchorage is a consolidated city-borough in the U.S. state of Alaska.
- Area: 1,961.1 sq mi (5,079 km2).
- Anchorage is located in South Central Alaska.
- Anchorage is Girdwood home of the Alyeska ski resort, a short 20 minute commute from Anchorage.
- Anchorage is a unique destination located in one of the world\'s most spectacular settings – Alaska.
- Embraced by six mountain ranges and warmed by a maritime climate, Anchorage is alive year round with adventure, recreation, seasonal festivities, sporting events and more.
How to reach
- Summer period is the best one to visit Alaska. June, July and August are the most popular months.
- The city is the air crossroads for transporting goods and services on east-west routes between Russia, the Pacific Rim countries and the United States.
- Anchorage International Airport, Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport.
- Anchorage also is currently doing a feasibility study on a commuter rail and light rail system.
- Seward Highway, Glenn Highway, Parks Highway (Alaska Route 3).
- Winter – mid September to mid May – is a bad period to visit Anchorage.
- A diverse wildlife population exists in urban Anchorage and the surrounding area.
- Anchorage is a city of contrast and variety.
- Anchorage Folk Festival.