Aguascalientes Holiday Rentals ( 0 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Aguascalientes
Plan your Aguascalientes holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Aguascalientes holiday, from Aguascalientes beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Aguascalientes rentals
Save up to 20% over other Aguascalientes holiday rentals website. Book Aguascalientes holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Aguascalientes villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Aguascalientes holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- It is home to the Jose Guadalupe Posada museum and the magnificent Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
- Aguascalientes is famous for its therapeutic hot springs.
- The park at El Ocote has prehistoric wall paintings of humans and animals.
- The city of Aguascalientes is the capital of the state of Aguascalientes in western central Mexico.
- It stands on the banks of the Río Aguascalientes, 1888 meters above sea level.
- Its Capital is Aguascalientes.
- It is bordered on the north by the Mexican state of Zacatecas and on the south by the Mexican state of Jalisco.
- Aguascalientes is one of Mexico\'s leading producers of dairy products.
- The mountains lie in the western part of the state and form part of the Zacatecas Sierra.
- The most important rivers are the Aguascalientes (or San Pedro) and Calvillo; these form part of the larger Lerma-Santiago River system, which runs into the Pacific Ocean.
- There are many parks and recreation centers for camping, mountain biking, rock climbing, and fishing.
- The Cerro de Muerte offers rock climbing and rappelling.
- The San Marcos National Fair, held in late April or early May each year, features art exhibits, rodeos, bullfights, a gambling casino, pageants, and music.
How to reach
- The best time to visit Mexico is probably from October to May, when time is more pleasant.
- July and August are also popular holiday months especially for foreign tourists.
- By Air - You can fly to Aguascalientes from Dallas in the USA.
- By Bus - You can travel to Aguascalientes on a luxury bus from Mexico City.
- By Car - Driving to Aguascalientes is very fast and efficient using the many high-speed roads that connect this region.
- Aguasclientes has a well-developed system of highways and roads.
- The Aguascalientes Airport serves the state.
- Don\'t miss the Plaza de Toros (Bull Ring).
- avoid the May–September period as these months can be hot and humid.
- Aguascalientes has 15 museums dedicated to art, science, religion, bullfighting, and railroading.
- Aguascalientes organizes the largest festival held in Mexico, the San Marcos Fair.
- Aguascalientes is also home to some of the country\'s leading provincial theaters.
- The Teatro Aguascalientes is the city\'s premier theatre.
- The Museum of Contemporary Art is the city\'s premier art museum.