AguascalientesHoliday Rentals (0)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inAguascalientes
Plan yourAguascalientesholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourAguascalientesholiday, fromAguascalientesbeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesAguascalientesrentals
Save up to 20% over otherAguascalientesholiday rentals website. BookAguascalientesholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactAguascalientesvillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Aguascalientesholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- It is home to the Jose Guadalupe Posada museum and the magnificent Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
- Aguascalientes is famous for its therapeutic hot springs.
- The park at El Ocote has prehistoric wall paintings of humans and animals.
- The city of Aguascalientes is the capital of the state of Aguascalientes in western central Mexico.
- It stands on the banks of the Río Aguascalientes, 1888 meters above sea level.
- Its Capital is Aguascalientes.
- It is bordered on the north by the Mexican state of Zacatecas and on the south by the Mexican state of Jalisco.
- Aguascalientes is one of Mexico\'s leading producers of dairy products.
- The mountains lie in the western part of the state and form part of the Zacatecas Sierra.
- The most important rivers are the Aguascalientes (or San Pedro) and Calvillo; these form part of the larger Lerma-Santiago River system, which runs into the Pacific Ocean.
- There are many parks and recreation centers for camping, mountain biking, rock climbing, and fishing.
- The Cerro de Muerte offers rock climbing and rappelling.
- The San Marcos National Fair, held in late April or early May each year, features art exhibits, rodeos, bullfights, a gambling casino, pageants, and music.
How to reach
- The best time to visit Mexico is probably from October to May, when time is more pleasant.
- July and August are also popular holiday months especially for foreign tourists.
- By Air - You can fly to Aguascalientes from Dallas in the USA.
- By Bus - You can travel to Aguascalientes on a luxury bus from Mexico City.
- By Car - Driving to Aguascalientes is very fast and efficient using the many high-speed roads that connect this region.
- Aguasclientes has a well-developed system of highways and roads.
- The Aguascalientes Airport serves the state.
- Don\'t miss the Plaza de Toros (Bull Ring).
- avoid the May–September period as these months can be hot and humid.
- Aguascalientes has 15 museums dedicated to art, science, religion, bullfighting, and railroading.
- Aguascalientes organizes the largest festival held in Mexico, the San Marcos Fair.
- Aguascalientes is also home to some of the country\'s leading provincial theaters.
- The Teatro Aguascalientes is the city\'s premier theatre.
- The Museum of Contemporary Art is the city\'s premier art museum.