AcadiaHoliday Rentals (9)
- Acadia National Park
- Bar Harbor
- Blue Hill
- Mount Desert
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inAcadia
Plan yourAcadiaholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourAcadiaholiday, fromAcadiabeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesAcadiarentals
Save up to 20% over otherAcadiaholiday rentals website. BookAcadiaholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactAcadiavillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Acadiaholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Historic Rice Theatre is famous in Acadia county.
- The Acadia parish was founded from parts of St. Landry Parish in 1887.
- The name of the parish is derived from the former French colony of Acadia in Canada.
- Acadia Parish is one of 64 parishes in Louisiana.
- Acadia Parish is a parish located in the U.S. state of Louisiana.
- The parish seat is Crowley.
- Area: 658 sq mi (1,703 km²).
- There\'s a lot to see and do in South Louisiana.
- Acadia Parish offers many colorful points of interest from the International Rice Festival in Crowley.
- October and May are best time to visit.
- Major Highways: U.S. Highway 90, Highway 13 and Highway 35.
- Le Gros Memorial Airport.
- Reed Flying Service Incorporated Airport.
- Mid South Flying Service Landing Strip and Schultz Landing Strip
- American Legion Hospital Heliport.
- Avoid visiting Acadia in June, July, August and September are very humid and sometimes uncomfortable.
- Acadia Parish is served by Acadia Parish Schools.
- Acadia Parish Library operates branches in the parish.
- 8% of Acadia Parish residents report German ancestry, and 4% report Irish.
- International Rice Festival and Frog Festival.
- Buggy Festival Church Point La.