Acadia Holiday Rentals ( 9 )
Acadia National Park
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Acadia
Plan your Acadia holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Acadia holiday, from Acadia beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Acadia rentals
Save up to 20% over other Acadia holiday rentals website. Book Acadia holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Acadia villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Acadia holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Historic Rice Theatre is famous in Acadia county.
- The Acadia parish was founded from parts of St. Landry Parish in 1887.
- The name of the parish is derived from the former French colony of Acadia in Canada.
- Acadia Parish is one of 64 parishes in Louisiana.
- Acadia Parish is a parish located in the U.S. state of Louisiana.
- The parish seat is Crowley.
- Area: 658 sq mi (1,703 km²).
- There\'s a lot to see and do in South Louisiana.
- Acadia Parish offers many colorful points of interest from the International Rice Festival in Crowley.
- October and May are best time to visit.
- Major Highways: U.S. Highway 90, Highway 13 and Highway 35.
- Le Gros Memorial Airport.
- Reed Flying Service Incorporated Airport.
- Mid South Flying Service Landing Strip and Schultz Landing Strip
- American Legion Hospital Heliport.
- Avoid visiting Acadia in June, July, August and September are very humid and sometimes uncomfortable.
- Acadia Parish is served by Acadia Parish Schools.
- Acadia Parish Library operates branches in the parish.
- 8% of Acadia Parish residents report German ancestry, and 4% report Irish.
- International Rice Festival and Frog Festival.
- Buggy Festival Church Point La.