AbbevilleHoliday Rentals (1)
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B inAbbeville
Plan yourAbbevilleholiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for yourAbbevilleholiday, fromAbbevillebeach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services feesAbbevillerentals
Save up to 20% over otherAbbevilleholiday rentals website. BookAbbevilleholiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
ContactAbbevillevillas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Abbevilleholiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Famous beach Myrtle Beach.
- Barnwell State Park.
- Abbeville\'s most famous native son was John C. Calhoun.
- The community was named by a Huguenot settler, after his home city.
- History is a big part of Abbeville.
- The county was originally part of Ninety-Six District, South Carolina.
- Abbeville County was settled by mostly Scotch Irish and French-Huguenot farmers.
- Abbeville is a city in Abbeville County, South Carolina, United States, west of Columbia.
- It is the county seat of Abbeville County is Abbeville, SC.
- Area: 5.9 sq mi (15.2 km2).
- It borders the Savannah River, which separates South Carolina and Georgia.
- Abbeville can best be described as the birthplace and final resting spot of the Confederacy.
- Springtime is said to be the best time to visit.
- Abbeville Municipal Airport.
- Major highways: US 178, SC 20, SC 28, SC 72, SC 81, SC 184, SC 185, SC 284.
- 5% of abbeville residents report german ancestry, and 8% report irish.
- Abbeville spring festival.
- Annual abbeville sc events and festivals.
- Fun is the point of the annual abbeville spring festival.