South Dakota Holiday Rentals ( 5 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in South Dakota
Plan your South Dakota holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your South Dakota holiday, from South Dakota beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees South Dakota rentals
Save up to 20% over other South Dakota holiday rentals website. Book South Dakota holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact South Dakota villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (South Dakota holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- The movie \"dances with wolves\" was filmed entirely in south dakota.
- Vacation rental in south dakota is amazing land of spectacular landscapes.
- Dakota is an outdoor paradise.
- For fishing, there is a choice of 30 species, from brown, brook, and rainbow trout in the black hills region.
- South Dakota is a state located in the Midwestern region of the United States of America.
- Mount rushmore is a major state tourist destination in the black hills.
- South Dakota is bisected by the Missouri River, dividing the state into two socioeconomically distinct halves, known to residents as \"West River\" and \"East River\".
- The Black Hills, a group of low pine-covered mountains, is located in the southwest part of the state.
- Fertile soil in the eastern part of the state is used to grow a variety of crops.
- Ranching is the predominant agricultural activity in the west.
- The black hills, a group of low pine-covered mountains, is located in the southwest part of the state.
- The area is of great religious importance to local american indian tribes.
- In South Dakota, outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy mountain lakes and streams.
- Rock climbing, hiking trails, cross-country skiing and snowmobiling.
- Downhill skiing is available at Terry Peak and Deer Mountain.
- The Southeast South Dakota Region transitions between flat lands and rolling hills.
- If you enjoy nature, you will enjoy a South Dakota vacation.
- Best time is Summer month for visit.
- South Dakota has a total of 83,609 miles of highways, roads, and streets, along with 679 miles of interstate highways.
- U.S. Routes 12, 14, 16, 18, and 212 travel east and west, while u.s. routes 81, 83, 85 and 281 run north and south.
- South Dakota contains two national scenic byways.
- The peter norbeck national scenic byway is located in the black hills, while the native american scenic byway runs along the missouri river in the north-central part of the state.
- Some 4,420 miles (7,110 km) of railroad track were built in south dakota during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, but only 1,839 miles (2,960 km) are active.
- BNSF railway is currently the largest railroad in south dakota; the dakota, minnesota, and eastern railroad is the state\'s other major carrier.
- South Dakota\'s largest commercial airports in terms of passenger traffic are the sioux falls regional airport and rapid city regional airport.
- Temperatures can reach over 100*F in the summer and average below freezing in the winter, so avoid to visit South Dakota.
- South Dakota\'s culture reflects the state\'s American Indian, rural, Western, and European roots.
- A number of annual events celebrating the state\'s ethnic and historical heritage take place around the state.