Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Perry
Plan your holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your holday, from beach villas to cabins to apartments and more.
No booking or services fees rentals
Save up to 20% over other holiday rentals website. Book a holiday rental, hotel or b&b.
Contact villas, hotels, b&b owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Famous Churches: Aimwell Baptist Church, Antioch Baptist Church, Antioch Church (historical), Church of God, Eagle Grove Church, Fellowship Church (historical), Greenleaf Church.
- Famous Lakes: Middle Lake Perry Lake, Round Lake, Vaughans Lake.
- Famous Bridges: Independence Bridge, Long Bridge, Walter C Givhan Bridge.
- Famous Parks: Cahaba Picnic Area, Perry Lake Recreation Area.
- It was established in 13 December, 1819.
- It is named in honor of Commodore Oliver Hazard Perry of Rhode Island and the United States Navy.
- Largest city Marion.
- The Perry County town of Marion was the site of a 1965 killing of a black man by a white state trooper that sparked the Selma to Montgomery marches.
- Perry County is one of 67 counties in Alabama.
- Perry County is a county of the U.S. state of Alabama.
- Its county seat is Marion.
- Area: 724 sq mi (1,875 km²).
- Perry County is home to Perry Lakes Park, part of the Talladega National Forest, and the Alabama Women\'s Hall of Fame located at Judson College.
- Major highways
- U.S. Highway 80
- State Route 5
- State Route 14
- Perry County Airport (historical).
- Uniontown Municipal Airport (historical).
- Vaiden Field.
- Muckle\'s Ridge Festival .
- Annual Spring Native American Dance & Crafts Festiva
- Annual Ozark Foothills Film Fest.
- Annual Pot O Gold Giveaway.
- Spring Heritage Festival.
- Cherokee Strip Celebration.
- Crazy Days.