Perry Holiday Rentals ( 0 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Perry
Plan your Perry holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Perry holiday, from Perry beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Perry rentals
Save up to 20% over other Perry holiday rentals website. Book Perry holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Perry villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Perry holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Famous Churches: Aimwell Baptist Church, Antioch Baptist Church, Antioch Church (historical), Church of God, Eagle Grove Church, Fellowship Church (historical), Greenleaf Church.
- Famous Lakes: Middle Lake Perry Lake, Round Lake, Vaughans Lake.
- Famous Bridges: Independence Bridge, Long Bridge, Walter C Givhan Bridge.
- Famous Parks: Cahaba Picnic Area, Perry Lake Recreation Area.
- It was established in 13 December, 1819.
- It is named in honor of Commodore Oliver Hazard Perry of Rhode Island and the United States Navy.
- Largest city Marion.
- The Perry County town of Marion was the site of a 1965 killing of a black man by a white state trooper that sparked the Selma to Montgomery marches.
- Perry County is one of 67 counties in Alabama.
- Perry County is a county of the U.S. state of Alabama.
- Its county seat is Marion.
- Area: 724 sq mi (1,875 km²).
- Perry County is home to Perry Lakes Park, part of the Talladega National Forest, and the Alabama Women\'s Hall of Fame located at Judson College.
- Major highways
- U.S. Highway 80
- State Route 5
- State Route 14
- Perry County Airport (historical).
- Uniontown Municipal Airport (historical).
- Vaiden Field.
- Muckle\'s Ridge Festival .
- Annual Spring Native American Dance & Crafts Festiva
- Annual Ozark Foothills Film Fest.
- Annual Pot O Gold Giveaway.
- Spring Heritage Festival.
- Cherokee Strip Celebration.
- Crazy Days.