Gadsden Holiday Rentals ( 0 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Gadsden
Plan your Gadsden holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Gadsden holiday, from Gadsden beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Gadsden rentals
Save up to 20% over other Gadsden holiday rentals website. Book Gadsden holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Gadsden villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Gadsden holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Four major geological sedimentary formations occur in Gadsden County.
- Tampa limestone.
- The Hawthorn formation, Citronelle formation.
- Duplin marl.
- Gadsden County is the only predominantly African-American county in Florida.
- Gadsden County was created in 1823.
- It was named for James Gadsden of South Carolina, who served as Andrew Jackson\'s aide-de-camp in Florida in 1818.
- For the negro residents of Gadsden County, there were only two high schools: Carter-PerryMore and Stevens High Schools.
- Gadsden County is a county located in the panhandle of the U.S. state of Florida.
- Its county seat is Quincy, Florida.
- The county is part of the Tallahassee, Florida, Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- The county has a total area of 528 square miles.
- Gadsden County is located in the northwestern part of Florida.
- Hunting, Hiking, Fishing.
- Golf Club of Quincy.
- Gadsden Arts Center.
- Quincy Municipal Airport, Peavy Farms Airport, Flat Creek Airport.
- Gadsden County Road 159, Interstate-10.
- Increased Mosquito activity, so take appropriate precautions.
- The Gadsen Arts Center: 20th Art in Gadsen Juried exhibit of regional artists.
- City of Quincy (QuincyFest): 5th Annual Blues & Barbeque with live music.
- The Quincy Music Theatre, Inc: Shows Parade.
- Greensboro Town Hall 4th of July Celebration.
- Quincy Music Theatre, The Leaf Theater..