Gadsden Holiday Rentals ( 0 )
Holiday Villas & Apartments in Gadsden
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
- Four major geological sedimentary formations occur in Gadsden County.
- Tampa limestone.
- The Hawthorn formation, Citronelle formation.
- Duplin marl.
- Gadsden County is the only predominantly African-American county in Florida.
- Gadsden County was created in 1823.
- It was named for James Gadsden of South Carolina, who served as Andrew Jackson\'s aide-de-camp in Florida in 1818.
- For the negro residents of Gadsden County, there were only two high schools: Carter-PerryMore and Stevens High Schools.
- Gadsden County is a county located in the panhandle of the U.S. state of Florida.
- Its county seat is Quincy, Florida.
- The county is part of the Tallahassee, Florida, Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- The county has a total area of 528 square miles.
- Gadsden County is located in the northwestern part of Florida.
- Hunting, Hiking, Fishing.
- Golf Club of Quincy.
- Gadsden Arts Center.
- Quincy Municipal Airport, Peavy Farms Airport, Flat Creek Airport.
- Gadsden County Road 159, Interstate-10.
- Increased Mosquito activity, so take appropriate precautions.
- The Gadsen Arts Center: 20th Art in Gadsen Juried exhibit of regional artists.
- City of Quincy (QuincyFest): 5th Annual Blues & Barbeque with live music.
- The Quincy Music Theatre, Inc: Shows Parade.
- Greensboro Town Hall 4th of July Celebration.
- Quincy Music Theatre, The Leaf Theater..