Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Ketchikan
Plan your holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your holday, from beach villas to cabins to apartments and more.
No booking or services fees rentals
Save up to 20% over other holiday rentals website. Book a holiday rental, hotel or b&b.
Contact villas, hotels, b&b owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- The City is famous for The Misty Fjords National Monument.
- The City is famous for Ketchikan Walking Tour.
- Ketchikan is a city in Ketchikan Gateway Borough, Alaska, United States.
- The city is known as the Salmon Capital of the World.
- Ketchikan also has the world\'s largest collection of standing totem poles.
- The City of Ketchikan operates under a council-manager form of government.
- The Ketchikan is the southeasternmost sizable city in that state.
- The Area of the city is 4.1 sq mi (10.7 km2).
- The city has the excellent opportunities for fishing, boating, skiing, hiking, and other outdoor activities.
- The museum has an ever-changing display of Alaskan memorabilia and an excellent collection of Indian artifacts and old photos.
- There are many hiking trails and Ward lake trails in Ketchikan.
- Late winter and Early Summer.
- February and March.
- The main Airtport of the city is The Ketchikan International Airport.
- Ketchikan serves as both an air and marine transportation hub for southern Southeast Alaska.
- The Alaska Marine Highway System has its headquarters in Ketchikan.
- The Native people of the Ketchikan developed profitable trade routes and a rich culture with complex artforms, dance, and storytelling.
- Ketchikan\'s Life style is based upon tourism and fishing.
- Ketchikan\'s life is still highly organized with families linked together in historic clans and moieties.