Dover Holiday Rentals ( 0 )
Holiday Rentals, Hotels, B&B in Dover
Plan your Dover holiday & Search rentals
Find the perfect place for your Dover holiday, from Dover beach villas to cabins to apartments rentals and more.
No booking or services fees Dover rentals
Save up to 20% over other Dover holiday rentals website. Book Dover holiday rentals, hotels or b&b.
Contact Dover villas, hotels, owner directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties (Dover holiday rental homes, villas, hotels, b&b to increase your chances of booking.
- Dover was most famously the home of Caesar Rodney, the popular wartime leader of Delaware during the American Revolution.
- The city of Dover is the capital and second largest city in the U.S. state of Delaware.
- Delaware Metropolitan Statistical Area which encompasses all of Kent County.
- It is the county seat of Kent County.
- It is located on the St. Jones River in the Delaware River coastal plain.
- It was named by William Penn for Dover in Kent, England.
- Dover is governed via the mayor-council system.
- Total Area is 22.7 sq mi (58.8 km2).
- Dover is one of the fast-growing areas in the State of Delaware, due in large part to the relatively low cost of living.
- North of Delaware’s award-winning beach resorts, making it a nearby and affordable place to take the family during the summer months.
- North of Delaware is affordable place to take the family during the summer months.
- November and December are special months with 25+ holiday events including the Delaware Book Festival, Chocolate Festival, Wine and Music Festival and Festival of Trees.
- Major highways in Dover are U.S. Route 13, Delaware Route 1 turnpike, U.S. Route 113 and Delaware Route 8.
- Main Airports in Dover are Air Force Base, New Castle Airport, Wicomico Regional Airport, Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport and Philadelphia International Airport.
- Dover is located on a former Pennsylvania Railroad line which is now served by Norfolk Southern.
- Dover is considered a safe city-But Normal precautions apply.
- Dover Opera House built in 1904, was recently renovated and converted to the Schwartz Center for the Arts, which hosts performances by the Dover Symphony Orchestra, ballet, and classic films.