Calabria Holiday Rentals ( 8 )
Holiday Villas & Apartments in Calabria
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
- Tropea is one of the most visited locations in Calabria.
- There are many other places in Calabria that you can visit.
- This dynamic island even has a small ski area in the inland regions.
- It is bounded to the north by the region of Basilicata.
- The demonym of Calabria is Calabrian.
- Calabria was first settled by Italic Oscan-speaking tribes.
- Calabria was ruled from Naples right up until unification with Italy.
- Calabria in antiquity known as Bruttium, is a region in southern Italy.
- The regional capital is the city of Catanzaro.
- Area: 15,081 km2 (5,822.8 sq mi).
- The climate is influenced by the mountainous and hilly relief of the region.
- The main tourist attractions are the coastline and the mountains.
- Visitors will definitely enjoy the parties held on the seafront during summer.
- In Calabria Tartuffo is famous as a delicious Italian ice cream.
- Cafes in Pizzo are the perfect locations for observing the entire beauty of this place.
- Catania Fontanarossa Airport
- Naples International Airport
- The majority of Calabrians are Roman Catholic.
- The cuisine is a typical southern Italian Mediterranean cuisine with a balance between meat-based dishes (pork, lamb, goat), vegetables (especially eggplant), and fish.
- Pasta is also very important in Calabria.
- Calabria produces a sweet red onion that is admired by the food experts.