Balearic Islands Holiday Rentals ( 12 )
Ciutadella de Menorca
Holiday Villas & Apartments in Balearic Islands
Plan your getaway & Search properties
Find the perfect place to stay, from beach houses to cabins to condos and more.
No booking or services fees
Save up to 20% over other website
Contact a few owners directly
Inquire on 3 or more properties to increase your chances of booking.
- The Balearic Islands are also the most popular destination in the whole of Europe.
- In Balearic Islands visit for its beautiful beaches and superb resorts, for a great holiday.
- Palma and Manacor’s market, which also has attractions for children.
- The islands had a very mixed population.
- This wonderful group of islands is divided into Gimnesias (Mallorca, Menorca and Cabrera) in the North, and Pitiusas (Ibiza and Formentera) in the South-West.
- There is also a tradition that the islands were colonized from Rhodes after the Trojan war.
- The Balearic Islands have been inhabited since prehistoric times
- The balearic islands are an archipelago in the western mediterranean sea, near the eastern coast of the iberian peninsula.
- Area: 4,992 km2 (1,927.4 sq mi).
- An autonomous community and a province of Spain, of which the capital city is Palma.
- The islands are a favourite holiday haunt of royalty, the seriously rich and famous and package tourists from all over the world.
- It has some of the biggest and best nightclubs in the world, attracting big name DJs, a celebrity clientele and hordes of Britain\'s most hardened partygoers.
- If you\'re looking for endless miles of uncrowded beaches, delightful fishing villages and historic towns, you\'ve come to the right place.
- june, july and august are the best months to visit
- It also has radial network of local minor roads, such as those from Palma de Mallorca to Andratx, Manacor, Artà, Cala Rajada and Santanyi.
- There are 3 different companies that travel to the Balearic Islands and of course Palma de Mallorca, the main city.
- The Ferry companies are:- Transmediterranea, Balearia, Iscomar.
- There are three main Airports Eivissa Airport, Son Bonet Aerodrome, Son Sant Joan Airport.
- The islands have plenty of good wines and aromatic liqueurs, such as palo, which is made from locally grown St John’s bread (carob beans) and frigola.
- There are numerous nightclubs and discos.